+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Writing difficulty

Sep 25, 2019
It's important to stick to the correct structures for each task. I got 7.5 in Writing and 8 overall in my first attempt and I am not a native speaker. I prepared my own notes on structures, commonly used phrases, sentences and vocabulary. Send me your email Id and I will share the content with you which will hopefully get you 7+ if that is what you are targeting.
Hello puneet could you please send me the same I am also stuck at 6.5 writing

YanaGahlot

Sep 20, 2019
It's important to stick to the correct structures for each task. I got 7.5 in Writing and 8 overall in my first attempt and I am not a native speaker. I prepared my own notes on structures, commonly used phrases, sentences and vocabulary. Send me your email Id and I will share the content with you which will hopefully get you 7+ if that is what you are targeting.
Hi Puneet,

May u plz share the writing strategies with me. I am stuck at 6.5. I will be giving 5th time on 12 Oct 2019. My email id is nishagulia.rathi@gmail.com

jaana_4891

Mar 27, 2019
Hi Puneet, could you share the material which you have prepared for the exam if possible.My mail id is janardhan4891@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2019
Hi , kindly send me too as i am also struggling a lot . Plz message me on
Spsingh.nsn@gmail.com

Waseema16

Mar 3, 2016

walid6500

Oct 6, 2019
please, send me " walid6500@hotmail.com"

Kianakaz

Jul 4, 2019
Hi dear friend
Could you please help me with your notes? My email address is Kazemian.kiana@gmail.com
Thanks a lot