+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Writing difficulty

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
It's important to stick to the correct structures for each task. I got 7.5 in Writing and 8 overall in my first attempt and I am not a native speaker. I prepared my own notes on structures, commonly used phrases, sentences and vocabulary. Send me your email Id and I will share the content with you which will hopefully get you 7+ if that is what you are targeting.
hi please share the materials with me too
PM me i will share the address

kingsley4real

Jan 14, 2018
It's important to stick to the correct structures for each task. I got 7.5 in Writing and 8 overall in my first attempt and I am not a native speaker. I prepared my own notes on structures, commonly used phrases, sentences and vocabulary. Send me your email Id and I will share the content with you which will hopefully get you 7+ if that is what you are targeting.
Kindly send me the proper writing structure.my first attempt in writing I got a 7 but I have since slop to 6 and 5.5 in my last two test.kingsleykonyeha@gmail.com
Thanks.

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hey please send me at beenaashdaar@gmail.com

bp-singh

Nov 13, 2018
Could you help me too, by providing the prepared notes. My e-mail ID is : "BP-SINGH@HOTMAIL.COM". Thanks in advance.

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Hello,
My ielts journey, i gave ielts with idp-india computer delivered two times: 2 march n 13 march respectively my scores were
L= 8.5, 9
R= 8, 7.5
S= 7, 7 ( same examiner both times)
W= 6.5, 6.5

I have applied for eor on firsrt test, will 2nd test result affect outcome of 1st test eor. I am feeling tensed and frustrated , 0.5 difference in writing makes a difference od 406 n 464 crs respectively :(

Could you please share your notes on bhola.sourabh@gmail.com
I will be very thankful to you......

jayantc

Nov 6, 2017
Can you elaborate the things and share some good band content here..it would be appreciable..

Don_Quixote

Aug 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Really found the the writing portion to be the most challenging. One advise that I can give someone who's about to take it is to practice a lot. In this age of computers, we're all used to just typing on our keyboards or screens. The art of writing is slowly becoming an afterthought. During the exam, you'll be asked to write paragraphs - with time constraints. So you have to practice your handwriting. Personally, my left hand felt like it's going to cramp up during that writing part... LOL!

relyn412

Sep 25, 2019
Really found the the writing portion to be the most challenging. One advise that I can give someone who's about to take it is to practice a lot. In this age of computers, we're all used to just typing on our keyboards or screens. The art of writing is slowly becoming an afterthought. During the exam, you'll be asked to write paragraphs - with time constraints. So you have to practice your handwriting. Personally, my left hand felt like it's going to cramp up during that writing part... LOL!
There's computer based test now, just FYI

SolwayFirth

Sep 4, 2019
Australia
Writing, even thou the most challenging part of IELTS, is not that difficult to overcome if you know how to interpret the official marking criteria for the writing section. If after taking the exam a few times you realize that score is below your target score, I suggest you look at the official marking criteria to determine what the examiner expects for a 7, 8 or 9 band score. There is no set structure for any task in writing and this is why different websites / YouTube channels have different approaches to it. I have given the IELTS 3 times but never scored below 7 in any attempt in writing and I didn't follow any channel or website.

Maha02

Sep 20, 2019
Hi,
Can you please share the information with me also. sudha.mce02@gmail.com