+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WP-EXT for PGWP letter, is it normal? Please help.

erikyle

Feb 21, 2021
Hey bro,

did you get any update for the Work Permit, as it is already 70 days ago applied for PGWP. Still no update on it.
I received the approval letter around mid-April. If the process duration exceeds the days listed on the IRCC website, call them or use the webform.

jaghar singh

Oct 5, 2021
I applied for PGWP on 23th April and got this letter on 24th April.I am still waiting for my work permit
Hello bro did you received your pgwp approval. Can you let me know for how much time period you received your pgwp 3 years full or less?. Thank you

uanthwal

May 2, 2021
Hello bro did you received your pgwp approval. Can you let me know for how much time period you received your pgwp 3 years full or less?. Thank you
Yes, it is normal. I checked with IRCC at that time and they said the volume of applications (PR/TRV/WP and whatnot) is very high, so, they are issuing this letter just in case your employer asks you for proof. However, I was lucky enough to get the WP within 27 days.
The duration of your PGWP depends on the duration of your studies mentioned in the letter of completion.

John_22

Oct 21, 2018
Does anybody know if we can work beyond the expiry date of the EXT-WP for PGWP letter? That authorization period to work will end soon. Responses are appreciated.

Hello12_3

Aug 22, 2019
Does anybody know if we can work beyond the expiry date of the EXT-WP for PGWP letter? That authorization period to work will end soon. Responses are appreciated.
Same situation, have you got an answer to it? Because mine has an expiry date on January 21st and I’m worried if we can work beyond that date and yet everyone keeps saying “we can work full time until a decision is made on our application”. This is so confusing.

Reactions: RahulBhairon

RahulBhairon

Dec 14, 2021
Same situation, have you got an answer to it? Because mine has an expiry date on January 21st and I’m worried if we can work beyond that date and yet everyone keeps saying “we can work full time until a decision is made on our application”. This is so confusing.
Yes, you Can and you can also raise a webform and they will send you a new letter with a new extended date on it.

Reactions: Hello12_3

Dharmesh95

Jan 13, 2022
Hello , I have applied for ,my work permit on 7th May i have still not received this letter. However everyone else who applied with me got the letter. Is there anything to worry about?
I also did not get that lettel, is it impotance ?
All my friends got this letter. I applied on 21 sept and still waiting for work perit and I did not get that later and my employer is asking me that letter.
I just want to ask you that does everyone get this letter?