+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WP-EXT for PGWP letter, is it normal? Please help.

Averma19

Jun 26, 2021
Hi,

Asking on behalf of friend.
It has been more than 33 days that he has not received this letter and would like to know can he still work as he is a student ???? Please guide and help in this matter ASAP. We're worried :(......!!!

Averma19

Jun 26, 2021
I applied for pgwp and have not gotten this letter, other students from my class haven gotten it
Hey, Have you got this letter yet or not, If yes how many days it took, as my friend applied on May 22 and has not received this letter, we're worried It has been more than 33 days.

Averma19

Jun 26, 2021
Hey,
I have the same situation, I applied on May 12th and have not received that special receipt you are talking about, and received a job offer from an employer. they want me to show them the work permit.
same issue applied on May22 and has not received this letter and need to join company?? what to do now any suggestion or solution to this as it has been 33 days.

Reactions: fardinlb

fardinlb

May 22, 2021
same issue applied on May22 and has not received this letter and need to join company?? what to do now any suggestion or solution to this as it has been 33 days.
Hello,
I started working at the beginning of May and so you know still waiting for my pgwp!
I called ircc yesterday and an officer told me that they are busy and that I have to wait.
Start you job since everywhere says once you press submit button you can start working full-time.
In any case, if there was a critical difference between those two letters, ircc would have mentioned it and cleared it.
Congrats on your new job buddy

fardinlb

May 22, 2021
Hello,
I started working at the beginning of May and so you know still waiting for my pgwp!
I called ircc yesterday and an officer told me that they are busy and that I have to wait.
Start you job since everywhere says once you press submit button you can start working full-time.
In any case, if there was a critical difference between those two letters, ircc would have mentioned it and cleared it.
Correction *** I started working at the beginning of this month

Averma19

Jun 26, 2021
Hey,
I have the same situation, I applied on May 12th and have not received that special receipt you are talking about, and received a job offer from an employer. they want me to show them the work permit.
Hey,
I am also waiting for this letter, from May 22 and still no update, have you got this letter yet or still waiting ???

Averma19

Jun 26, 2021
Hello,
Can you please share the IRCC contact and which line to reach, after you called them did they send you any confirmation that you can join ??

Averma19

Jun 26, 2021
hello, is there any update on that letter?. did you receive the letter?

I applied on May 15 still today I did not receive any letter. is it ok to work full time without that letter as I applied for the pgwp. I am a little worried about it. can you please reply thank you?
Hi,

Can you please confirm if you have received this letter or not yet???? As applied it on May 22 and still no update. It has been more than 33 days.

fardinlb

May 22, 2021
Hi,

Can you please confirm if you have received this letter or not yet???? As applied it on May 22 and still no update. It has been more than 33 days.
My friend and I both applied on May 12th, he got that letter but I didn't and we both are still waiting for PGWP.

fardinlb

May 22, 2021
What I am confused now, I can work or not, earlier you said you've joined already and now you're saying No????.
Let me make this clear, I'm still waiting for PGWP however I started working full-time as a Data Engineer at the beginning of this month.

Averma19

Jun 26, 2021
Let me make this clear, I'm still waiting for PGWP however I started working full-time as a Data Engineer at the beginning of this month.
Congrats bro, can you please refer me too hehehe .........:) I'm also an IT professional...........:)

Averma19

Jun 26, 2021
Hey bro,

did you get any update for the Work Permit, as it is already 70 days ago applied for PGWP. Still no update on it.