+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working Permit REFUSED Please Help EXPERTS Need Advise

junely_ivan

Jun 21, 2012
EXPERTS! I am from LEYTE Philippines...This is my first application refusal, please help me to understand this...

1. February 24, 2012 I forward my application to Canadian Embassy (Manila).
2. April 3, 2012 I received my Medical Letter, April 19, 2012 schedule of the medical due to holidays (I passed the medical exam).
3. April 23, 2012 The hospital forward the result to Embassy.
3. I got my refusal letter June 15, 2012.

This refers to your application for a Canadian work permit. According to Canada's lmmigration and Refugee
Protection Act and Regulations, as an applicant for a work permit, you must establish that you meet all of the
requirements of Part 11 of the Regulations. You must satisfy an officer that you will not contravene the
conditions of admission and that you do not belong in a category of persons inadmissible to Canada under the
Act. You must also satisfy an officer that your intentions are bona fide and that you will leave Canada by the end
of the period authorized for your stay.

Based on a careful review of the information contained in your application and all of the documentation which
you have provided in support of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act
and the Regulations. I am therefore refusing your application.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that "a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a
visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an
examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of
this Act." Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to "this Act" include
regulations made under it.

This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a
new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your
situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada by the end of the period
authorized for your stay.

ln reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

* limited employment prospects in your country of residence
* your current employment situation

Does this affect my application?
1. I resigned from my job February 10, 2012 (obviously to focus on my applications)
2. From my current job I only have (1 year and 7 months)

When I re-apply my application, should i undergo medical examinations again?

hoping2b

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes, thats the reason of your refusal because you resigned from your job...dapat di ka muna nagresign better na employed ka when you apply..

honey01

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daming dahilan ng vo para ma-denied. pag employed naman, ang reason family ties, etc... haaaaaaaay!

Johanna_v

Apr 3, 2012
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2012
AOR Received.
18-May-2012
Med's Request
18-May-2012
Med's Done....
29-May-2012 (Meds Done) 05-Jun-2012 (forwarded to CEM by St. Lukes)
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
21-Aug-2012 (stamped date 15-Aug-2012)
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time...
Matanong ko lang po, how did you get your refusal letter? Thru email or courier po?

junely_ivan

Jun 21, 2012
@ Johanna_v: thru courier po kasama na lahat ng papers ko, naka enclosed ang refusal letter.. Air21, official courier po nila.

dnisbryan

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04.14.2012 cic called d ko pala napermahan ang family relation..kaya naging cause ng delay.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
ano pala inapplayan mo o NOC code ...sayang sana d ka muna nag resign..

junely_ivan

Jun 21, 2012
@ hoping2b

hoping2b said:
yes, thats the reason of your refusal because you resigned from your job...dapat di ka muna nagresign better na employed ka when you apply..
: yan nga sabi ng kakilala ko.. pero bakit yung iba unemployed nakapasa naman sa VO. :(

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-05-2013 LOA dated 10-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
27-11-13 results submitted//add'l med req 01-13-2014 submitted 1-30-14
Interview........
Ecas "in process 2-18-2014"
Passport Req..
08-04-2014 (Apr. 27, '14 ecas changed to decision made)
LANDED..........
22-03-2014 entered as TFW under YNP/May,22,'14 Landed as Immigrant
junely_ivan said:
@ dnisbryan : CASHIER po. I already have contract and LMO, ma expire ngayong July 9, 2012 ang LMO ko. huhuhu
Direct hire ka ba or thru agency? Maeexpire na LMO mo, you should reapply before it expires but make sure you address your refusal on your second application. Ang medical po ata good for 1yr, the embassy will not request a medical however if you receive MR just forward it to your DMP then they will send your previous medical records. Hope it helps. Good luck :)

junely_ivan

Jun 21, 2012
@ Buleg

Buleg said:
Direct hire ka ba or thru agency? Maeexpire na LMO mo, you should reapply before it expires but make sure you address your refusal on your second application. Ang medical po ata good for 1yr, the embassy will not request a medical however if you receive MR just forward it to your DMP then they will send your previous medical records. Hope it helps. Good luck :)
Direct hire from canada, andoon kasi ang agency sa alberta..my auntie owns it, she said hihingi daw cya ng support letter from my employer, does this LETTER will convince the VO? :(

junely_ivan

Jun 21, 2012
@ Buleg

you should reapply before it expires but make sure you address your refusal on your second application.

sorry ha, first ko kasi hehehe.. i just want to ask, what do u mean by this? it means ba na on my second application e enclosed ko ang refusal letter ko?isasama ko ba?to aware the VO that this is my second application at na refuse yung first.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You should address the reason for your refusal before sending your new application, else you'd just be getting another refusal. You may attach a copy of the refusal letter and answer each point on the refusal letter given you.

junely_ivan said:
@ Buleg

you should reapply before it expires but make sure you address your refusal on your second application.

sorry ha, first ko kasi hehehe.. i just want to ask, what do u mean by this? it means ba na on my second application e enclosed ko ang refusal letter ko?isasama ko ba?to aware the VO that this is my second application at na refuse yung first.

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-05-2013 LOA dated 10-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
27-11-13 results submitted//add'l med req 01-13-2014 submitted 1-30-14
Interview........
Ecas "in process 2-18-2014"
Passport Req..
08-04-2014 (Apr. 27, '14 ecas changed to decision made)
LANDED..........
22-03-2014 entered as TFW under YNP/May,22,'14 Landed as Immigrant
junely_ivan said:
@ Buleg

Direct hire from canada, andoon kasi ang agency sa alberta..my auntie owns it, she said hihingi daw cya ng support letter from my employer, does this LETTER will convince the VO? :(
it might help. sinagot ka na po ni job_seeker kung ano yung tanong mo.