+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working Permit REFUSED Please Help EXPERTS Need Advise

out

Jun 23, 2012
magbakasakali ka na lang na kung wala pa ding pagbabago at malabong makorekta mo naging resulta ng pagkakabagsak mo sa pa visa ay kung ok lang sayo at gagastos ka nga lang na ireapply mo uli para sa kahuli hulihang bisa ng LMO ay sumubok ka uli. kung lumusot ay para sayo...

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-05-2013 LOA dated 10-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
27-11-13 results submitted//add'l med req 01-13-2014 submitted 1-30-14
Interview........
Ecas "in process 2-18-2014"
Passport Req..
08-04-2014 (Apr. 27, '14 ecas changed to decision made)
LANDED..........
22-03-2014 entered as TFW under YNP/May,22,'14 Landed as Immigrant
junely_ivan said:
huhuhu ma expire na LMO ko this july 9,2012.. wala paring supporting letter na dumating, :(
Tama si out, magbakasakali ka baka makalusot yun nga lang gagastos ka pero ganyan talaga susugal ka dyan. Sayang ang panahon. May iba nga akong nabasa walang pinagbago sa papers pero approve malay mo ibigay sayo ni Lord. Good luck!

HENZ

Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In God's will
@ Buleg..

What are other supporting document i need to send in my application.. ihave already the following
1. Identification Card (Qatar ID,SSS, Drivers Liscense, Company ID etc.)
2. School Credential
3. Employment Certificate (Current and Old job)
4. Birth Certificate, Baptismal, Marriage Cert. (do I have to include my childrens Birth Cer)????
5. My current Job offer (Qatar) and payslips..
Do I have to send my resume??? Any other suggestion so that I can satisfy the VO??

Thanks HENZ of Qatar...

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
HENZ said:
@ Buleg..

What are other supporting document i need to send in my application.. ihave already the following
1. Identification Card (Qatar ID,SSS, Drivers Liscense, Company ID etc.)
2. School Credential
3. Employment Certificate (Current and Old job)
4. Birth Certificate, Baptismal, Marriage Cert. (do I have to include my childrens Birth Cer)????
5. My current Job offer (Qatar) and payslips..
Do I have to send my resume??? Any other suggestion so that I can satisfy the VO??

Thanks HENZ of Qatar...
Yes you need to include updated resume. If you're currently in Qatar here's the checklist http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/assets/pdfs/visas/54_1_eng.pdf

HENZ

Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In God's will
@Buleg thank you..

BTW, Is it the same time line for Qatar and Philippine on the approval of visa? My LMO will expire August 24. I just got my NBI from Philippines thats why it takes long time for me to send my application. NOC # 6641

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
HENZ said:
@ Buleg thank you..

BTW, Is it the same time line for Qatar and Philippine on the approval of visa? My LMO will expire August 24. I just got my NBI from Philippines thats why it takes long time for me to send my application. NOC # 6641
Based on your NOC I guess both have same timeline, you can check from other thread in Foreign Workers. When will you send your apps? LMO is just valid for 6 months, well as long as you lodge your apps before August 24 your good to go. Good Luck =)

HENZ

Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In God's will
@ Buleg

I will send my application this afternoon. I am still at the office right now. GOD will help me with this and I have faith in him.. Thank you..I will give update on my application.. God Speed every one. God will help us all!!!

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 3, 2014 received April 2014
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
Hi All,

Another TFW visa is refused here just this day. Well, nothing to do but reapply but I just want to solicit some inputs from you guys.
The reason of the VO is purpose of visit. How can I explain this strongly in good faith as it is very clear that my honest intention is to only work in Canada and nothing else?
I will reapply next month, my LMO will expire on October. NOC 6212.
Thank you for your answers.

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
goldbank said:
Hi All,

Another TFW visa is refused here just this day. Well, nothing to do but reapply but I just want to solicit some inputs from you guys.
The reason of the VO is purpose of visit. How can I explain this strongly in good faith as it is very clear that my honest intention is to only work in Canada and nothing else?
I will reapply next month, my LMO will expire on October. NOC 6212.
Thank you for your answers.
Where did you lodge your applications? Sometimes the reason of refusal is not its literal meaning it's like you need to understand deep, search more or decipher it (I just learned from hero member on the other thread). Just want to share this, this is an example of what I've learned. Let say the VO refused your apps and it says travel history but in fact you travelled alot. It doesn't mean that even you travelled alot in different countries you have a strong reason that the VO won't refuse your apps base on travel history, well we're wrong. It means that even when you travel alot of time the VO consider/check who pays for your travel ticket, if it's business trip or personal/pleasure purposes, which country did you go...etc. Their point is do you have enough money to pay for your trip or you travel because the company pays your ticket, or your friends/family provides your airfare/food/accommodations during the time of your trip?

My advice is search on the other thread about "purpose of visit" refusal, I know there's a deep explanation about it or ask some experts from this forum.

So when you're gonna reapply make sure that you address the VO's reason for refusal. What would be your job (NOC 6212)? Sorry I'm lazy to check it though.

Good luck & God Bless :)

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 3, 2014 received April 2014
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
Hi Buleg,

Yeah I solicited inputs from experts here, back reading and still advertising ;D for some valuable inputs.
Thank you for taking time giving your valuable suggestion.
NOC 6212 is Food Service Supervisor.

Best of luck to you and to all!

upanda

Jun 22, 2012
hello everybody, I submitted my TWP application to Canadian High Commission New Delhi on 25th of April 2012 and I received an explanation letter in which they i was asked to proved the genuineness of LMO, To make a response on their question i mailed my employer's business license and other required document on 24th of may 2012 and the sent me confirmation of received mail on 29th of may 2012, since that day i had been waiting for any response but i did not get any. then i emailed them for updates and i got following email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Your application is under review and will take more time to process. When the file is ready for the next step, our office will contact you directly. In the meantime, please refrain from sending further correspondence and await our contact.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Now I m confuse that if they gonna give me visa or they gonna refused...i need yours kind advise and more info on this topic.

Regards
Rakesh kumar

out

Jun 23, 2012
to rakesh...

they already said their piece, just wait till they arrive for their decision...now if you will defy them and will keep on inquiring it might put you more to be denied for the reason they might think you don't understand simple instruction...

as a friendly advice, just wait till they decide as how they say it they will contact you and don't contact them...

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upanda said:
hello everybody, I submitted my TWP application to Canadian High Commission New Delhi on 25th of April 2012 and I received an explanation letter in which they i was asked to proved the genuineness of LMO, To make a response on their question i mailed my employer's business license and other required document on 24th of may 2012 and the sent me confirmation of received mail on 29th of may 2012, since that day i had been waiting for any response but i did not get any. then i emailed them for updates and i got following email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Your application is under review and will take more time to process. When the file is ready for the next step, our office will contact you directly. In the meantime, please refrain from sending further correspondence and await our contact.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Now I m confuse that if they gonna give me visa or they gonna refused...i need yours kind advise and more info on this topic.

Regards
Rakesh kumar
After how many days letter u got e-mail reply back from embassy .I send e-mail also regarding my TRV in CIC abudhabi it’s been 4 days i don’t hear anything. I don’t ve file no I submitted my full name and passport no it is fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because my employer really need urgently me there!!!!!