+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit

mrkssi

Nov 25, 2022
I went through biometrics somewhere july 2021 and got my work permit in 21/04/2022, it delayed due to the Covid. but these whole program was handled by my Agent, a travel & tour. they have my link account login so I recently like a month now opened an account to link my account using my application number but i cant find my details. I dont know if i was doing the wrong thing.

I have my passport with five years work permit, I dont know what he applied for me. but also can i register under the (International Mobility Program Plus) and get the necessary documents to enter Canada. and how do I get these documents you posted. please help.

Submitted Arrima profile: 25/12/2021
Invitation to apply for CSQ: 14/01/2022
Received CSQ: 21/06/2022
Applied for IMP+ work permit: 25/06/2022
Biometrics: 19/07/2022
Received IMP+ letter: 24/08/2022
Applied for PR: 15/11/2022
Hi, there is something I don't understand. You already have your passport with the 5 years work permit on it right? You should be able to travel with that to Canada. If you are not sure about what they applied for you, the thing you should do is to go to Canada's embassy in your country or the VAC place where you did the biometrics to ask them questions. They will be able to verify and tell you if your work permit is legit and if it is an open or closed work permit.

As for me, I applied on Arrima. It is a long process, not the same as Express Entry. Arrima is a system where you create your profile and submit your information stating you are interested to move to the province of Quebec permanently. You can read about it here: https://www.quebec.ca/en/immigration/online-immigration-services

All the things I posted are a result of getting an invitation from Quebec to apply for PR. Hope this helps, good luck.