+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit

CATDADDYFAME

Nov 20, 2022
I have 5 years working permit and I have my passport now. I tried checking my Visa online but for many times I have check, my application is not seen. what could be the problem. I went for my Biometrics at the data centre here in Ghana also an Agent helped me so he created an account to check my visa process, can i also check my visa process with a different linked account?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have 5 years working permit and I have my passport now. I tried checking my Visa online but for many times I have check, my application is not seen. what could be the problem. I went for my Biometrics at the data centre here in Ghana also an Agent helped me so he created an account to check my visa process, can i also check my visa process with a different linked account?
Yes you can check with a linked account. What NOC? What job? So you have a 5 year work permit with LMIA? Hope you haven’t spent money on this.

CATDADDYFAME

Nov 20, 2022
I just liked my account to check my status but still no result. I paid for this thing. Can I send my passport to the Canadian Embassy to check or go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I just liked my account to check my status but still no result. I paid for this thing. Can I send my passport to the Canadian Embassy to check or go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Paid for what - your work permit? What is your NOC with your LMIA? Who is your employer because the employer pays for the LMIA? Why would you send your passport to the embassy.

CATDADDYFAME

Nov 20, 2022
I do not know all these NOC or LMIA because an Agent (Travel & Tour) I only received an appointment letter for Biometrics at the Visa application centres (VACs) which I did, the lady at booth took my passport, took at picture, made me stand and took a full picture, also made me rise my hands to the camera up there. after all these she stabled some papers in my passport and give it back to me. I handed over to the Agent. This was during Covid July 2021. later i was told the embassy ask for my Passport which the Agent gave, so after some days I received my passport with 5 years Working Permit. my visa was authenticate for me to see, also the account that was created for my visa process was in the name of the Agent (full login)

My question is, is there possible means for me to create another account to check my status myself or it cant be possible because my account has been created already and therefore I cant link another account to view my profile. Also Can Visa or Work Permit be Verified online. Can I walk to the Canadian High Commission to Verify.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I do not know all these NOC or LMIA because an Agent (Travel & Tour) I only received an appointment letter for Biometrics at the Visa application centres (VACs) which I did, the lady at booth took my passport, took at picture, made me stand and took a full picture, also made me rise my hands to the camera up there. after all these she stabled some papers in my passport and give it back to me. I handed over to the Agent. This was during Covid July 2021. later i was told the embassy ask for my Passport which the Agent gave, so after some days I received my passport with 5 years Working Permit. my visa was authenticate for me to see, also the account that was created for my visa process was in the name of the Agent (full login)

My question is, is there possible means for me to create another account to check my status myself or it cant be possible because my account has been created already and therefore I cant link another account to view my profile. Also Can Visa or Work Permit be Verified online. Can I walk to the Canadian High Commission to Verify.
How can you not know the NOC or LMIA? Who is your employer? What is the job offer? Do you have the file numbers to link your account? You cannot walk into a high commission to verify.

You have so many red flags. Your employer needs a LMIA so you can apply for a closed work permit. There are no 5 year work permits. Take screenshots of job offer.

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022

It’s seems agent cheated with you, do you have biometrics request received from embassy? Share the letter if you have.Embassy takes only one picture not so many pictures you explained.

Reactions: Naturgrl

CATDADDYFAME

Nov 20, 2022
Its not the embassy i went for the biometrics its rather the VACs, Visa application centres . is it safe to share my documents here?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Its not the embassy i went for the biometrics its rather the VACs, Visa application centres . is it safe to share my documents here?
Don't share anything with personal information on it.

Do you have any details at all about the job offer?

Reactions: Naturgrl

CATDADDYFAME

Nov 20, 2022
Ok i wont share... I dont have any details about the job offer all i have is my passport with 5 years work permit. But the Agent send he will give me any documents. my concern is, Why cant I view my application from the Canadian website, my Application Number and UCI, Reference Number are not showing any prove to my application. i dont know if am doing the wrong thing, because there many questions and the type of submissions i chose for my Visa Application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok i wont share... I dont have any details about the job offer all i have is my passport with 5 years work permit. But the Agent send he will give me any documents. my concern is, Why cant I view my application from the Canadian website, my Application Number and UCI, Reference Number are not showing any prove to my application. i dont know if am doing the wrong thing, because there many questions and the type of submissions i chose for my Visa Application.
How can you not know what the job is? There is no such thing as a 5 year work permit. Maybe you can’t view application because you are being scammed.

CATDADDYFAME

Nov 20, 2022
ok on my passport it says date issued 21/04/2022 and expires on 20/04/2027, Multiple. Category W-1 (Work Permit). Please what does it means

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
ok on my passport it says date issued 21/04/2022 and expires on 20/04/2027, Multiple. Category W-1 (Work Permit). Please what does it means
But what is your job? How much have you paid? You need to talk to your agent. Agent is the only person who can access your files.

CATDADDYFAME

Nov 20, 2022
I dont know my Job. I will see my Agent this week for a lot of questioning... Thank you all for your help, I really appreciate