+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I dont know my Job. I will see my Agent this week for a lot of questioning... Thank you all for your help, I really appreciate
Just don’t understand how you can not know what your job is. You have to prove you are experienced to do the job with job letters to get a work permit. Have you paid any money? 5 year permit…didn’t know it existed.

Last edited:

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
I dont know my Job. I will see my Agent this week for a lot of questioning... Thank you all for your help, I really appreciate
Very strange, 5 years work permit? Unbelievable for me, I got work permit for 2 years, many friends I know they got 2 years, and pictures you gave on vac, they never take pictures like that, you don’t know even your job? Hard to understand.

CATDADDYFAME

Nov 20, 2022
Very strange, 5 years work permit? Unbelievable for me, I got work permit for 2 years, many friends I know they got 2 years, and pictures you gave on vac, they never take pictures like that, you don’t know even your job? Hard to understand.
maybe it may depend on what job offer and they country I applied from.. Can it be a factor?

CATDADDYFAME

Nov 20, 2022
Just don’t understand how you can not know what your job is. You have to prove you are experienced to do the job with job letters to get a work permit. Have you paid any money?
What is my Agent applied for an Open job market for my case and since he has the login to my case, He might have the necessary information than I, my issue here is that why cant I view my case with my UCI number or Application Number