+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Processing Times 2023

priyapkai

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Have you received your passport ? I have also submitted on the same day may11 untill now no updates
Hi, not yet received passport. It will be three weeks tomorrow. Hoping to hear something tomorrow if not I guess it will be next week. They told me 4 weeks, so I hope it wont go past that.

Shoazim

Jun 1, 2023
Hi, not yet received passport. It will be three weeks tomorrow. Hoping to hear something tomorrow if not I guess it will be next week. They told me 4 weeks, so I hope it wont go past that.
Seems we three are on same boat.
PPR request: 11-May
Passport delivered to IRCC on 15-May

And still waiting.

toxicmalikoff

Jun 1, 2023
Have you received your passport ? I have also submitted on the same day may11 untill now no updates
Hello, any luck yet? I've submitted my passport at Abu Dhabi May 16th, ther told me 2-3 weeks waiting time and no update from them, it's frustrating to know that wait could be even longer

Seems we three are on same boat.
PPR request: 11-May
Passport delivered to IRCC on 15-May

And still waiting.
hey there, same here. How long did they tell you it would take?

priyapkai

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Hello, any luck yet? I've submitted my passport at Abu Dhabi May 16th, ther told me 2-3 weeks waiting time and no update from them, it's frustrating to know that wait could be even longer

They told me 4 weeks when I submitted my passport on 11 May. It's been 3 weeks already...

All of you update once you receive. Thanks.

Shoazim

Jun 1, 2023

3 to 4 weeks. 3rd week will over today. :)

priyapkai

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Guys, I got notification from VFS this morning that my decision letter is dispatched from IRCC to VAC. Basically stamped passport is being couriered to me.

So that took a total of 21 days. I submitted passport on 11 March.

Shoazim

Jun 1, 2023
Guys, I got notification from VFS this morning that my decision letter is dispatched from IRCC to VAC. Basically stamped passport is being couriered to me.

Congratulations,

toxicmalikoff

Jun 1, 2023

Congrats! My 21 days will expire next Wednesday, hope they will return my passport

Sularbaba

Star Member
Feb 8, 2023
Please who else applied for work permit here? Kindly post your timeline.
Applied dec 19
MedPassed Jan 11
Background check started January
Eligibility for spouse alone May 19
But all applicants status updated on tracker 19th may. Could it be that the main applicant has also begun eligibility check? But it’s not showing on tracker and gckey yet. No update since then

stevogooner

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Kuwait
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Nairobi
At least your eligibility review has started. I'm stuck at background check since September 2022. I recently received my GCMS notes and there is totally nothing from the notes. My application was last updated on 30th November 2022 according to the notes.
Other than that there is no useful information at all. I don't know whats happening coz they are not responding to webforms too

Shoazim

Jun 1, 2023

Did u get an update on your IRCC portal as well. If yes then please inform what it was?

sham0786

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
mine was applied on March/5/2023 WP based on PNP they updated biometric and till date no further updates[/QUOTE]