+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit inside canada

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
If people are experiencing the same processing timeframe as others there is no point in contacting IRCC. You will just be told to be patient. If your application is taking substantially longer than others applying for the same Visa/permit ( many months longer) then I would contact IRCC, your MP, etc. You can always find a few people on this forum who have applied for the same visa/permit from the same location so you can compare processing times.
Yes, looks like people experiencing same timeline. And processing time is just estimate that we shouldn’t really consider that.

LSilva

Dec 11, 2023
Is it inside Canada? Have you tried calling them? If not, I will suggest you to call them sometime in January 2nd week
Yep, I have called them, contacted MP, webforms, GCMS notes, but nothing! They just said: Your application is processing. I am really tired!

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Yep, I have called them, contacted MP, webforms, GCMS notes, but nothing! They just said: Your application is processing. I am really tired!
No updates even after these many enquiries!!!
In the portal, the processing time keeps on decreasing. But, we are not seeing that here

Reactions: LSilva