+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit from USA (ICT)

ellisa.khoja

Jul 29, 2021
Whats the latest timeline look like for ICT under GSS from US? Biometrics are already in system because of existing visitor visa

rockermog

Jul 15, 2017
@kng90 Our passports have reached LA office. Did you get separate application tracking ids (dispatched to IRCC) for yourself and your spouse? I received one for my spouse, nothing for me as of now.
After a few calls and chat with VFS came to know that my email id was incorrectly updated because of which I didn't receive the tracking id. They shared the tracking id and I see the passport moving now.

Reactions: kng90

Delilah

Jan 29, 2021
Hi guys please can anyone run me through the process of sending passports to LA office? It’s urgent please.

hemantec06

Dec 2, 2021
Thanks for sharing all the details. Which movers did you use for sending your stuff? And is there any documentation needed to temporarily import our car.
Can you please help me in understanding how you declared your to-follow stuff in customs forms?

infranerd

Dec 2, 2021
Category........
WP
Hey guys, i dont have access to the IRCC portal to check status. until yesterday the the IRCC phone line was saying that my background check is still in progress but today it has changed saying this after telling my application date "To serve you better we will now transfer your to an IRCC agent".. has anyone experienced this? does that mean they require additional documents? just puzzled.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Application submitted under GSS: Oct 11 th
Biometrics: Nov1 in CT
Waiting for approval
Hi I have biometrics Nov 2. I see the biometric enrolment number in application summary, but IVR still says "we haven't received your biometrics" Don't know if this is normal. Want to check with you about your status? Thanks.