+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit From Dubai, UAE.

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
What is your NOC? Did you do medical upfront already? Do you know what is your online status? Mine shows, they are still reviewing my eligibility and my background checks are in process.
Same update I got on 18th June. After that no update. I did upfront medical.b did you get any update yet?if you guys have any whatsapp group then send me the link plz.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what document we going to upload.

Document: Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered

If your intended occupation in Canada is regulated, provide evidence that the responsible provincial, territorial or professional body has granted you the required licence or certification.

Regulated occupations are also called professions, skilled trades or apprenticeable trades.
job offerred from employer as cook . what documents need to upload
thank you

Mehroz 1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
what document we going to upload.

Document: Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered

If your intended occupation in Canada is regulated, provide evidence that the responsible provincial, territorial or professional body has granted you the required licence or certification.

Regulated occupations are also called professions, skilled trades or apprenticeable trades.
job offerred from employer as cook . what documents need to upload
thank you
On paper base application for work permit its is necessary to walk in embassy for submit or stamping the visai am from pakistan my passport but visa stamping from Abu bhabi

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
When did you get your first update? I mean in which week? Or how long have you waited for your first update?
I actually don't remember the exact date when my status of review of eligibility and background checks have started, but its around 2nd week of April and after that, nothing else. this is frustrating :(

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
I actually don't remember the exact date when my status of review of eligibility and background checks have started, but its around 2nd week of April and after that, nothing else. this is frustrating :(
Yes. It's very frustrating. By the way do you have any whatsapp group for Abu Dhabi visa office? If you have then can u include me there? Or any group so that you can communicate each other.

Mehroz 1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Yes. It's very frustrating. By the way do you have any whatsapp group for Abu Dhabi visa office? If you have then can u include me there? Or any group so that you can communicate each other.
My agent said on work permit application physical appearance is must in embassy for stamping the visa may be I will be go to Abu Dhabi from pakistan this is correct information?

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
My agent said on work permit application physical appearance is must in embassy for stamping the visa may be I will be go to Abu Dhabi from pakistan this is correct information?
Hi Mehroz,

As far as I know you don't need to go to Abu Dhabi for stamping of visa from Pakistan, all you have to do is to find if there's Aramex or DHL courier near to your place, or a VFS office near you, bring your passport with you together with the passport request letter that the Canada Embassy in Abu Dhabi sent to you, then submit it to VFS office, Aramex or DHL (any of these courier can help you). you will just pay a small amount as far as I know. hope it helps!

Reactions: Mehroz 1

chi89

Star Member
May 6, 2019
UAE

sunshine any goodnews? did you receive your approval already?

Zackelowna

Jul 16, 2019
Dear all,

Just have few inquiries,
My application has been received by IRCC on the15th of March, and then I’ve been invited to submit my biometrics on the 18th of the same month,

I’ve checked the processing timing online and it says it might take up to 21 week

My question is : is by submitting my biometrics which was already paid by the employer means that it’s notrejected

And would the process take longer than 21 week.

And I have submitted my application without any language certificat as I’m a French and Englishspeaker. Would that affect my application

Would be any interviews or one to one or it will bedone at the VFS

Thank you so much

mrslaureano

Dec 13, 2018
New Brunswick Nominee

May 1, 2019 - Applied work permit online- Abu Dhabi VO
May 2, 2019 - Biometric Request
May 5, 2019 - Biometric done - vfs dubai

Since then no update.

Waiting for medical request or PPR