+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit From Dubai, UAE.

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in Asia' started by sean_navyboyz, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Hi guys did any one apply for work permit from Dubai.
    As I have submitted my application online towards the end of Jan 2019, and still have not received any response as it still says under process.

2. Hi,

The processing time for UAE is 16 weeks.
    My timeline is as follows:

Submitted Online App - Jan10
    Biometrics Collection - Jan11
    Visa Office - Abu Dhabi, UAE

4. Hello etlamsen102088,

so you have submitted yours Dec 14, 2018 and you have no response yet? that's way past the normal processing time of 16 weeks already. Have you sent an inquiry?

What is your NOC by the way?

5. Sunshinecanada any updates with your application?

6. I have no update yet with mine. But my Employer contacted IRCC in Canada and the agent told her that my application is still open for processing and it is estimated to have result by Apr24-25.

thanks.

7. When did u submit your application.. Im a chef n wat is your occupation

8. Submitted Online App - Jan10
    Biometrics Collection - Jan11
    Visa Office - Abu Dhabi, UAE
    NOC - Caregiver

9. Mine submitted on 29th Jan.... Fingers crossed... Keep me posted... All the best for ur application

10. Hi, thank you very much. all the best to your application too. Did you receive the biometrics letter the day after you sent your online app?

11. I submitted Biometrics on 2nd Feb..

12. Hello sorry for the late reply, as of the moment I haven't receive any update from the CIC..Yes, My consultant submitted my application on December14,2018. Then she sent an enquiry via IRCC webform this April 13,2019 asking for an update for my application and they only replied saying that my application is in queue for review.

13. do you have an update already?

14. do you have an update already?

15. Hi, did you apply for caregiver also? Do u have any update wid ur application?