+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit From Dubai, UAE.

sean_navyboyz

Apr 11, 2019
Abdel92... Did you follow up with ur agent?? As the time is way too much. I also applied as a chef... However towards the end of january

lcj0412

Jul 23, 2017
Dubai
Hi there,
No, I don't have an update, but my Review of Eligibility says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" and my Background Check says, "We are processing your background check, etc"
Hi habibty. How can i be able to check my application status with these details ☝? I submitted thru paper application.

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Hi habibty. How can i be able to check my application status with these details ☝? I submitted thru paper application.
Hello,
if you applied thru paper, you will not be able to know the status unless IRCC send you an email of correspondence about what you need to do next. But, if you will create an online account in CIC website, you can link your paper application to it and you can check your status thru that.

here is the link that you can try.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

Reactions: lcj0412

Satbir666

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Hello friends...i am also working in uae and will applying my work permit next month...but the processing time is very long here...can any one tell me,, is it possible to apply a file online from my home country because in India processing time is just 40 days...
Also if you guys in uae have whts up grp ...plz add me ...i need information regarding police clearance and other documents from uae