+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit From Dubai, UAE.

Shahzad Sharif

Mar 29, 2019
is that for real? you sent your passport last Feb 2019 and still no update? If it is for Visa stamping, then that is ridiculously super delayed. Or if you sent your passport along with your Work Permit application to UAE IRCC office, then you would need to wait a little bit more. I submitted my online app last Jan 10, 2019, I am 24 weeks already this Friday and no update yet. and because mine is online application, I do not have to send my original passport with my app.
Yes brother this is true I sent my passport 22 February 2019 and for work permit online application and still now I am waiting

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Yes brother this is true I sent my passport 22 February 2019 and for work permit online application and still now I am waiting
What is your NOC? Did you do medical upfront already? Do you know what is your online status? Mine shows, they are still reviewing my eligibility and my background checks are in process.

Shahzad Sharif

Mar 29, 2019
Dear friends
Past for 4 months VFS global website showing status your passport in under process in ircc office but today I'm searching today showing ( no record found ) what is that I don't understand

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
All future work permit applicants from UAE in any stream please don’t submit passport along with work permit application because ABU DHABI visa office processes files from SAUDI ARABIA,QATAR,YEMEN,PAKISTAN,UAE,BAHRAIN. And currently even if a person is lucky he is getting work permit in 4 months and if not it can be between 4-8 months or more. We can submit photocopies of all the passport pages instead of passport. And when WP is approved they will request the passport. Thanks.

Reactions: The JAY

Shahzad Sharif

Mar 29, 2019
All future work permit applicants from UAE in any stream please don’t submit passport along with work permit application because ABU DHABI visa office processes files from SAUDI ARABIA,QATAR,YEMEN,PAKISTAN,UAE,BAHRAIN. And currently even if a person is lucky he is getting work permit in 4 months and if not it can be between 4-8 months or more. We can submit photocopies of all the passport pages instead of passport. And when WP is approved they will request the passport. Thanks.
my dear I already send my passport in February 2019 and everyday I am checking then show the message status under process in IRCC office but today I check it carefully and showing message no Record found I want to know what happened?

Kvnpaul7

Jun 23, 2019
For me also same thing happened. I submitted the application on 27th may and on 28th may i done the biometrics... From 2 days before it was showing "application under process". But now it shows "no records found".

Shahzad Sharif

Mar 29, 2019
For me also same thing happened. I submitted the application on 27th may and on 28th may i done the biometrics... From 2 days before it was showing "application under process". But now it shows "no records found".
Have you any idea why it is showing no record found?

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
my dear I already send my passport in February 2019 and everyday I am checking then show the message status under process in IRCC office but today I check it carefully and showing message no Record found I want to know what happened?
Did you attached your WP application to gckey(mycic) account.? If not then you should. Tracking on VFS website is not dependable. VFS will just notify you when your passport is ready to pickup.

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Hi there,
No, I don't have an update, but my Review of Eligibility says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" and my Background Check says, "We are processing your background check, etc"
Hi,
Above mentioned status to decision made, how long it's taken? Actually mine status is same like yours.

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Hi Sean, do you have an update already with your app? can you share your online status please? Mine is still the same. Goodluck to us.

Application Status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of Eligibility - Apr18 We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of Medical Result You do not need medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of Additional Documents We do not need additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background Checks We are processing your background checks. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final Decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Same mine as well. Did you get any information yet? How will take to make decision?