+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit DELAY

still_hopeful

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
I pray! But will they grant my WP applications without my PR
You must ask the emabssy to return your passport since you have to apply for PR. In the meantime ask your employer to apply for fresh endorsement so that you can apply for PR and take your IELTS exam

Jblazze1

Mar 12, 2019
You must ask the emabssy to return your passport since you have to apply for PR. In the meantime ask your employer to apply for fresh endorsement so that you can apply for PR and take your IELTS exam
My employer is on it and for embassy I actually don’t know the stage I am request for my passport can complicate things

sy3d

Aug 22, 2019
hi all, anyone who experienced the same delay with regards to the processing of WP here in UAE? My processing time already exceeded the allotted timeframe yet I don’t have any update yet.. mine is already 18weeks

Application submitted: December 6,2018
Processing time in UAE:15 weeks

Please share
I applied my intracompany work permit application on 10 Jan 2019 in a special knowledge program which was suppose to be processed in two weeks but unfortunately it was not like this, I am still waiting for the response from IRCC. During this time IRCC has requested some additional documents related to my self and my company which were provided before the deadline.

Sheerine

Aug 22, 2019
Good day ,

I submitted work permit application on March 11 to the vac here in Trinidad and Tobago .I got an email saying it's under process at IRCC on March 12th. To date I have not gotten any response yet the processing times says 4 weeks . I submitted a webform and even emailed the IRCC here in Trinidad and Tobago but no reply .help!

Sheerine

Aug 22, 2019
Hello I am also from Trinidad I applied on the 30th of April and I have not heard anything as yet, i was to travel next week, when I asked demand, I was told to cancel or expedite the process,but I am still waiting.

Hakim Mbarki

Jun 5, 2019
hi all, anyone who experienced the same delay with regards to the processing of WP here in UAE? My processing time already exceeded the allotted timeframe yet I don’t have any update yet.. mine is already 18weeks

Hi
I have the same case my friend
I submitted my application in 3rd of October 2018 and i did interview in the Canadian embassy in abu dhabi 22/1/2019.till date there is no updates and i informed my representative,he sent 2 inquiries to the embassy and always same answer( your application is in queue and waiting to be checked by our office agent).im so worried about this delay ,it took so long
Please update if you have any news

Please share

Hakim Mbarki

Jun 5, 2019

Please share
Hi
I have the same case my friend
I submitted my application in 3rd of October 2018 and i did interview in the Canadian embassy in abu dhabi 22/1/2019.till date there is no updates and i informed my representative,he sent 2 inquiries to the embassy and always same answer( your application is in queue and waiting to be checked by our office agent).im so worried about this delay ,it took so long
Please update if you have any news

Abhishek Mehar

Dec 5, 2019
India
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Vfs dubai
Job Offer........
Yes
Is corona virus would cause delays or even refusals in work permit .kindly suggest me some information regarding this? Thankyou.