+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Delay!

Navreet030

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hi there..got my work permit..finally..got it for 2yrs instead of 3yrs. I called the IRCC and asked for reconsider and they contacted and got it for 3yrs.
Hello
Congratulations on getting your work permit and after waiting for about 8.5 months, I also finally got it on 9 January but same as you, it was issued for 2 years only and therefore Would you be able to tell me how to deal about extending PGWP by calling CIC agents and what needs to explain to them.
Thanks in advance.
Looking forward for your reply.
Thanks and regards
Navreet

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hello
Congratulations on getting your work permit and after waiting for about 8.5 months, I also finally got it on 9 January but same as you, it was issued for 2 years only and therefore Would you be able to tell me how to deal about extending PGWP by calling CIC agents and what needs to explain to them.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks and regards
Navreet
Congratulation!

did they do your background check? Can you please check the status

Harry1826

Nov 9, 2019
Hello
Thanks in advance.
Thanks and regards
Navreet
Hi dear can you send me contact number of your lawyer please.

Newbie098

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hello
Thanks in advance.
Thanks and regards
Navreet
Congrats!!

can you please explain the process how to apply

ininir

Mar 8, 2020
Apply work permit with lmia from outside Canada
May-14 send documents from online
May-15biometric
May-16 passed biometric
May-17 required additional document
May-24 interwyou with my employer
Until this time no update
Iam applying from russia and prosses in Russia 6 week
Can you tell me why so long prosses taking time
Thank you
hi i hope you recieved , may i know which date your workpermit got approved

ininir

Mar 8, 2020
Hello
Thanks in advance.
Looking forward for your reply..
Thanks and regards
Navreet
Congratulations . I have applied my workpermit from India on June 2019, Biometric, medical completed in September 2019, but post that no news. May i know when you applied your workpermit

Jolly_canada

Feb 27, 2020
Hi all
I have got Lmia on Jan 27th and applied for a work permit on 19 th feb 2020 through online application, and given biometrics , Wes and PCC in advance but the file still is in progress.
No change till date, does anyone have an idea how much time Delhi embassy is taking these days to issue a work permit for Canada.
Regards

Meghab

Apr 21, 2020
Apply work permit with lmia from outside Canada
May-14 send documents from online
May-15biometric
May-16 passed biometric
May-17 required additional document
May-24 interwyou with my employer
Until this time no update
Iam applying from russia and prosses in Russia 6 week
Can you tell me why so long prosses taking time
Thank you
Hello

Did you get your work permit. Please reply

Meghab

Apr 21, 2020
Hi all
I have got Lmia on Jan 27th and applied for a work permit on 19 th feb 2020 through online application, and given biometrics , Wes and PCC in advance but the file still is in progress.
No change till date, does anyone have an idea how much time Delhi embassy is taking these days to issue a work permit for Canada.
Regards
Have you got your work permit. Please reply.

Thanks

Kannuxxl

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Dear All,

I have applied for work permit on March and I still have not heard anything updates about my application. Do you perhaps know that how long I should wait? I contacted them via webform but get no response. According to the website, the normal time processing is 19 weeks?

Any suggestion?
Regards,
Have heard anything till now ?