+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit delay in visa processing

rajkumarl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
What! Whooping 17mths? That is not fair at all... what date is on your letter of employment and what is the understanding between you and your employers based on this delay?
There are so many of us with the same issue around the world. Looks like some visas have been issued since the start of the month lets hope things start moving.

DeeUzo

May 10, 2021
Greetings to you all. Any updates or approval this weeks from anyone? Though I have medical passed on the 16th. My prayers next week is for God to smile on us so we can start getting PPRs

adwance

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
I got my GCMS note yesterday,
Eligibility: Review required
Criminality: in progress
Info sharing: in progress
Applied April 2020, since then they haven't done anything. This is my second GCMS notes. First was early this year and same thing.
Which office is the application at ? Nairobi ?

adwance

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
It's definitely Nairobi...they are the only ones still delaying in processing work permits,I wonder what their problem is,I applied March 2020,the delay is frustrating...
October 2020 and the immigration department from what i know does not have a phone number

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
It's definitely Nairobi...they are the only ones still delaying in processing work permits,I wonder what their problem is,I applied March 2020,the delay is frustrating...
This is really so frustrating. Its not only Nairobi but Abu Dhabi office is also in race for delaying championship