+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit delay in visa processing

muyiroro

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
Great!! What about applications that have eligibility as Review Required for over two months. Do you know the possible outcome also?
RR would mostly leads to additional documents required for more clarification before VO would make the final decision.

Reactions: Ivanco

AlbertaExpress

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
My agent is not giving me access to my work visa profile, please is there a way for me to know where my visa processing office is, what stage my application is in etc. Thanks

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
But I discovered that the office MPNP addressed my first letter of support is different from the updated letter.

The first letter was addressed to Centra while my updated is CPC Edmonton. This is the very IRCC that used to approve GCC class of visa with 2weeks.

So my consultant told me to quickly do upfront medical test for faster application. process
Ok noted.
Upfront medical is a MUST for 2 weeks processing.
Wish you all the best once you re-submit.
Hopefully for all waiting our PPR will come in this week

GhAyoub

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Tunis
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Tunis
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Ok noted.
Upfront medical is a MUST for 2 weeks processing.
Wish you all the best once you re-submit.
Hopefully for all waiting our PPR will come in this week
Yes! Upfront medicals and police certificate - one needs to have a complete application when submitting.

The company's lawyer said that I was eligible for 2 weeks of processing but due to the Afghanistan crisis my application process might take longer than that.

Eche naija

Oct 27, 2020
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Lagos
What does your GCMS notes say about your eligibility?
When I ordered in Feb 2021, eligibility hadn't started. Nothing has happened yet.
I ordered another last month, I am expecting it next week.
My work permit type is LMIA, retail industry.
I know several people who used the same immigation agent as I did, still waiting too. Some have done medicals, most have not.
We are really lost on what to do now.

Jezs

Apr 9, 2021
When I ordered in Feb 2021, eligibility hadn't started. Nothing has happened yet.
I ordered another last month, I am expecting it next week.
My work permit type is LMIA, retail industry.
I know several people who used the same immigation agent as I did, still waiting too. Some have done medicals, most have not.
We are really lost on what to do now.
Wow. We can only hope for the best since the border is fully opened

Reactions: Ivanco

Daria13

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2023
Applied for SOWP on May 26, 2020 from Mexico VO, Medical upload in June 2021, waiting for over 1 year. Just got a request to submit biometrics receipt after a webform. That was a first message towards processing of the app

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
But is there any way we can know why work permits are not processed? Any reason?
They are processing study permits and other categories.

Jezs

Apr 9, 2021
Applied for SOWP on May 26, 2020 from Mexico VO, Medical upload in June 2021, waiting for over 1 year. Just got a request to submit biometrics receipt after a webform. That was a first message towards processing of the app
This is really bad