Tunis
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Tunis
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
They have asked for prooof of funds. I have been offered 39000CAD per year in my job offer. I have a family of 4; wife and 2 kids (7 years & 3 years old)

Any idea how much additional funds I should show in my bank statement? My location is Sherbrooke, Quebec. , it is a small town and cost of living is cmparatively cheaper.

And shall we need to provide source of funds? In my case my sponser is my brothers. We have a joint family with joint agriculture property. My brothers take care of our agriculture as I previously tend to stay abroad for my studies. They will transfer this amount to my bank account
I thought when having a job offer, we don't have to show any proof of funds! Apparently, I was mistaken.

This is what they say:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145

Reactions: powereng1982

Medi777

Aug 26, 2021
Hello friends,

I’m wondering if there are any truck drivers here that are waiting for their work permit to be approved or already approved ones with their timeline?

My company applied for my work permit in May ‘21, with approved LMIA. I’m currently in Canada, still no news.

Thank you!

antracnose

Aug 27, 2021
Hello!

Does anyone know about processing time for work permits under the agricultural stream? Looks like it's been prioritized but I couldn't find a proper estimation.