May 28, 2020
Application: November 22, 2020
Biometrics asked: November 22, 2020
Biometrics passed: December 9, 2020
Medical Report asked: January 8, 2021
Medical Report passed: January 19, 2021
Asked for additional documents: January 20, 2021
Added additional documents: March 11, 2021
Have you tried to raise this on webform or contact ircc?

salimsalim

Mar 25, 2021
Have you tried submitting a webform ?
Yes, I raised a Webform but didn't receive any answer.
Based on an update on the IRCC website about Working Visa, they mention "We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between December 6 and 12, 2020". Is there any chance to get my result during this or next week?

Reactions: Mtille

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Based on an update on the IRCC website about Working Visa, they mention "We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between December 6 and 12, 2020". Is there any chance to get my result during this or next week?
like you I am very hopeful for my result to be this week as well. It's quite exhausting honestly. Not complaining though :)

Mtille

May 28, 2020
AR: 1ST JAN 2021
BIOMETRICS REQUEST: 2 JAN 2021
BIOMETRICS DONE: 6 JAN 2021
MEDICAL REQUEST: 25 FEB 2021
MEDICAL DONE: 18 MARCH 2021

My husband and my kids medical are all approved but mine is still reviewing.

Raghav54321

Jan 26, 2021
Congrats mate. That was quite fast. Which country did you apply from, and was your application LMIA-exempt?
I have applied from india. No mine is Gts Lmia based category.
For my wife we received passport but waiting for mine so still it's not fast until we both have the passport.

Mykematt

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Hi All,

Please, I just received this direction from IRCC:

Please provide a complete employment history for the past 10 years with no date gaps in between months and years to be included. If unemployed, indicate so and provide the time period. (month and year included) If attending an educational institution, please state institutions name and dates. Please include cities or towns and countries in which you were residing at the time.

Can anyone advise on what to do? Do I resubmit another updated IMM1295 form, or just write it in a plain paper? If the latter, may I get a template please. I should point out that they have activated where I would upload it and named it 'Observations'. Hence, my confusion.

Thanks in advance.

muyiroro

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
I pray they will finalize application earlier submitted before December too

I submitted my application on 5th of September 2020 with my spouse open work permit and my children both study and visit visa . Medical & Biometric passed since 24th of November 2020. I raised a webform early January they responded mid February with your application is under @Active Review “

muyiroro

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
Hi All,

Please, I just received this direction from IRCC:

Please provide a complete employment history for the past 10 years with no date gaps in between months and years to be included. If unemployed, indicate so and provide the time period. (month and year included) If attending an educational institution, please state institutions name and dates. Please include cities or towns and countries in which you were residing at the time.

Can anyone advise on what to do? Do I resubmit another updated IMM1295 form, or just write it in a plain paper? If the latter, may I get a template please. I should point out that they have activated where I would upload it and named it 'Observations'. Hence, my confusion.

Thanks in advance.
I would suggest you carefully fill another IMM1295 form and send it via webform .

Just calm down and be positive all will end well.

Mykematt

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
I would suggest you carefully fill another IMM1295 form and send it via webform .

Just calm down and be positive all will end well.
Thanks, but I wouldn't send it via a webform. They already activated where I would upload it. Speaking of filling a new IMM1295, the issue is I would need to add new pages to the section in question. Does that mean I shouldn't bother about validating it, so as to generate a barcode?

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
You should upload IMM1295 again online and upload it with a detailed explanation on plain paper. if there were any gaps in between your jobs/study then do mention it with satisfactory reasons. Just merge all in one pdf and upload it. Maybe they have some doubt and want to verify your employement/previous history of travel/study.

Stay Positive.

Best of Luck!!!

Reactions: muyiroro