+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit delay in visa processing

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
I completed my application on 9th March with upfront medical ,biometrics. I am not sure about BVL since lawyer has the information. He has sent employer expedited letter last week to Bangalore embessy for work permit approval.
medical passed? ask the lawyer to send a snapshot of your profile page so you can each step.

I assume you should have received BVL.

as per my knowledge, all applications get processed in Canada either Edmonton/Ottawa center. (your BVL letter shows address)

Banglore office has nothing to do with it, they just work on ppr stampings.

Nikhil3382

Feb 29, 2020
medical passed? ask the lawyer to send a snapshot of your profile page so you can each step.

I assume you should have received BVL.

as per my knowledge, all applications get processed in Canada either Edmonton/Ottawa center. (your BVL letter shows address)

Banglore office has nothing to do with it, they just work on ppr stampings.
Yes I assume medical passed since the lawyer has already sent essential letter to IRCC . My application shows that file is handled at Bangalore office . Also delhi embessy is approving wp. IRCC does not have systematic format for work permit approval as even April application have got wp approval.

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Yes I assume medical passed since the lawyer has already sent essential letter to IRCC . My application shows that file is handled at Bangalore office . Also delhi embessy is approving wp. IRCC does not have systematic format for work permit approval as even April application have got wp approval.
You are right. There is no systematic way for approval that is going on these days. I am not sure on what basis they are sending the PPR. I have the same timeline as yours, infact my application was filed on Feb 2020 but haven't heard anything from them yet.
My employer sent the expedite email mentioning that I am an essential worker with detailed info on Nov 6th. but not still not heard anything.
Horrible system!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Nikhil3382

Feb 29, 2020
You are right. There is no systematic way for approval that is going on these days. I am not sure on what basis they are sending the PPR. I have the same timeline as yours, infact my application was filed on Feb 2020 but haven't heard anything from them yet.
My employer sent the expedite email mentioning that I am an essential worker with detailed info on Nov 6th. but not still not heard anything.
Horrible system!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Yes totally agree mad system my lawyer has sent essential letter on 9th. Guess you need to be very lucky to get it to whomever your file goes too and they approve it.

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Yes totally agree mad system my lawyer has sent essential letter on 9th. Guess you need to be very lucky to get it to whomever your file goes too and they approve it.
I don't know why they are not prioritizing application that were filed before the pandemic. What the hell are they looking on to send the PPR. They have a single reason to say that volume is high - one of the pathetic excuse of all time.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
I don't know why they are not prioritizing application that were filed before the pandemic. What the hell are they looking on to send the PPR. They have a single reason to say that volume is high - one of the pathetic excuse of all time.
what is your status for medicals? everything passed?

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
do not assume anything, ask for evidence, sending a letter is nothing to do with medical processing. so first ask for a snapshot of the application process steps.

The lawyer sent a letter just to expedite the process but that does not mean medical passed or BVL received.

do you know any April 2020 applicants got a PPR?

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
do not assume anything, ask for evidence, sending a letter is nothing to do with medical processing. so first ask for a snapshot of the application process steps.

The lawyer sent a letter just to expedite the process but that does not mean medical passed or BVL received.

do you know any April 2020 applicants got a PPR?
I sent a lot of webforms and email to the visa office. I got my PPR on the 12th of this month

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Congratulations finally.. hopefully I should get news soon..any idea where your file was processed.
Thanks man. You will surely get yours in sometime. I think they are processing but since the volume is huge so things are taking time. They should look and process all the files that were submitted before pandemic first and then if they have time they should look for processing the later ones.

File was processed at Edmonton office

Burhan230

Nov 3, 2020
Hi everyone,
I got BIL(Biometric Instruction Letter) on 6th August 2020 and I have submitted the biometric on 10th August 2020. After that, I didn't get any news from IRCC. Whenever I ask my lawyer which is currently present in Canada that when I am expected to get approval than the same answer I get every time that due to covid processing of GTS visas slow. Now my question is what is Biometric Validation Letter(BVL) and when I expect to get this? and what are the steps remaining after Biometric Instruction Letter.? I already submitted my upfront medical. Anyone, please help.

canadawp.india

Sep 7, 2020
Thanks man. You will surely get yours in sometime. I think they are processing but since the volume is huge so things are taking time. They should look and process all the files that were submitted before pandemic first and then if they have time they should look for processing the later ones.

File was processed at Edmonton office
Congratulations for your PPR :). How did you find about your Visa office? Address at the end of my BVL letter says cpc edmonton. Does that mean my visa office is also cpc edmonton?