Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Sorry to hear about your application delay. hang on there you should get it soon, in India we are seeing sequential as well as some July August applications getting PPR.

try to send web-form and attach your GCMS notes which shows its approved may be that can help.

what trend do you see in Nigeria? in India as I said before 70% applications getting PPR from Feb - March applicants.

I hope you will receive good news soon.

Thanks
Hey man i can feel your emotions. I would suggest you to immediately raise a web form and attach a Employer support letter with it. That would basically say that the employer still needs you & describing your role in brief attach it with the web from. Also in web form just emphasize on urgency that you need to join early as you are very much required by the company.
One strategy i followed is that i used to raise same web form with little tweek every week twice with a gap of 3 days. Try for couple of weeks and i am very much sure you will succeed. Also refrain from adding or attaching GCMS notes in web form. Just my suggestion.
Thanks

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Sorry guys but I am here to vent. If you check my signature you will understand my frustration. I had to withdraw the first application because they were slow it with. Now a friend of mine (whom I am very happy for) got PPR yesterday from Nigeria. He applied much after I did and did his in August. I wonder why my PPR is being delayed.

I am so frustrated. I assume that they would do January, then February and sequentially. Also, we are both from Nigeria and we both applied for GSS/GTS Work Permit NOC 2173.

Sorry guys, it is really frustrating, man. I have kept my life in limbo for almost a year now.
expand...
Hey man i can feel your emotions. I would suggest you to immediately raise a web form and attach a Employer support letter with it. That would basically say that the employer still needs you & describing your role in brief attach it with the web from. Also in web form just emphasize on urgency that you need to join early as you are very much required by the company.
One strategy i followed is that i used to raise same web form with little tweek every week twice with a gap of 3 days. Try for couple of weeks and i am very much sure you will succeed. Also refrain from adding or attaching GCMS notes in web form. Just my suggestion.
Thanks

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Thanks
Yeah, I have sent employer letter multiple times. It may be a good idea to keep sending webform every three days. Thanks a lot man.

Kannuxxl

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
I quite understand your frustration, but Naija just started. So cool down, you will get it soon. You can see the light at the end of the tunnel now unlike before, so chill out.
I applied in April, yet to get medicals advise.
Dont worry i applied last year ang got ppr few days ago, it will come

Reactions: bytenaija

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Yes I also applied in March and yet to get medicals advice too,if we can connect maybe on what's app so that we can know ourselves and also help each other,that will be great.
Can you please share visa application timeline? did you receive biometric correspondence letter? medical passed?

thanks

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Guys just received 2-way courier mail from NDVO.

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Me too vikram. Received 2 way courier mail. Could you share mail format you are using to requst 2 way courier service
Haven't sent yet will let you know in a while.

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Congratulations Arunesh and Kaushik for receiving the final document before you land in Canada.
At least before the end of this year there is a good news for you guys.

Reactions: arunesh.vikram

CanadaWP_2020

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
App. Filed.......
August 1st week
Passport Req..
27 Nov 2020
Anyone who applied LMIA work permit during July - August from US got approval ?
please share you current status .

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Anyone who applied LMIA work permit during July - August from US got approval ?
please share you current status .
Good Morning,

I got my approval today, Applied Jul 1st, Biometrics Jul 20th, BVL and PPR Nov 10th.

Applied when i was in US, now in India.

Need to figure out how to send passports for stamping.

canadawp.india

Sep 7, 2020
I got my son's new passport few weeks ago (it was re-issued as the old passport expires within a year) & he is a minor. I submitted my ICT WP from India & is at the PPR stage. Should i submit the webform to update my son's new passport details to IRCC? Could that delay further processing my application at this stage..?
Hey Sundar I'm also in similar situation. My passport is also due to expire in a year, right now I couldn't decide whether to get it renewed or not. Please share your experience when you get it stamped.
I have applied for ICT WP in March and last update I got was about correspondence letter in July, since then no update

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey Sundar I'm also in similar situation. My passport is also due to expire in a year right now I'm not sure whether to get it renewed or not. Please share your experience when you get it stamped.
I have applied for ICT WP in March and last update I got was about correspondence letter in July, since then no update
Did you raise webform for the same that you haven't received. Just follow up with them and keep checking your account frequently.