+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit delay in visa processing

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
mine is ICT and this is my first time apply to canada
oh okay check with your attorney/lawyer, mine is also ICT (inter company transfer) work permit.

if your job is in Agricultural, food, medical related then they exempted biometrics else you should provide biometrics first.

Best way is to check with lawyer who is handling your file on your behalf to get more clarity if not then try to send email to HCC delhi to get clear idea.

Nov 5, 2020
oh okay check with your attorney/lawyer, mine is also ICT (inter company transfer) work permit.

if your job is in Agricultural, food, medical related then they exempted biometrics else you should provide biometrics first.

Best way is to check with lawyer who is handling your file on your behalf to get more clarity if not then try to send email to HCC delhi to get clear idea.
mine is IT and no lawyer is handling my file. should I raise case specific query with IRCC or drop mail to HCC delhi ? ( could you please provide email address for the same). so far i didnt receive any other information from CIC.

A-Z

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
mine is IT and no lawyer is handling my file. should I raise case specific query with IRCC or drop mail to HCC delhi ? ( could you please provide email address for the same). so far i didnt receive any other information from CIC.
In how many days can one expect a reply on the CSE?

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Dont need brother, i got orignal passport request today, to finalize my application, how can i submit my passport ? Vsf globals are close ?
When did you receive your PPR? Also when did you receive the BVL?

Kannuxxl

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Did you get Biometric correspondence letter? what is your visa application timeline.

Thanks
Bimetrics was done last year when my family visitor visa got refused, so i already had validity of bio, i think my visa got refused on 8 jan, and on 15 jan my lmia got approved, more documents request came in feb, in march we submitted the all documents, in april madical request came in, in may 2nd i gave my medical after that long long wait, 4 november got ppr, now looking to submit my passport soon