My timeline is below.

Application submitted.10th March 2022
Biometric 15th March 2022
ADR. 16th May 2022
ADR submission 27th May 2022
PPP. 15th June 2022.

Good luck you guys.
Good day,

Please I need clarifications, I am applying for Work permit with LMIA exempt.

On the Fee section it is showing

the Work permit fee of $155

Biometric fee $85

Open work permit Holder fee $100.

I am disturbed with having Open work permit holder fee on my fee list I hope this is appropriate.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Good day,

Biometric fee $85

I am disturbed with having Open work permit holder fee on my fee list I hope this is appropriate.
Osunlacharles,

No need to be disturbed, once you are applying for an Open Work Permit, the Work Permit fee and Open Work Permit fee is charged. This is normal.

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Good day,

Biometric fee $85

Good day,
You applying spousal open work permit?
Have you given biometrics before?
What is your question please?

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
My friend when you traveling? I am going next week.
Oh yes, I have been in Canada since Tuesday.
If you are traveling through Toronto, expect long wait times, delayed flights and delayed checked bags. If you are traveling as a family (with young kids) it is much easier as there are family lines.
Ensure you bring your POE Letter and if you have a job contract (i.e Closed Work Permit Holders), bring that as well along with other supporting documents.

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Oh yes, I have been in Canada since Tuesday.
If you are traveling through Toronto, expect long wait times, delayed flights and delayed checked bags. If you are traveling as a family (with young kids) it is much easier as there are family lines.
Ensure you bring your POE Letter and if you have a job contract (i.e Closed Work Permit Holders), bring that as well along with other supporting documents.
Great,
Can you please let me know about the other supporting documents please? What questions were asked by immigration officer?
Did you received paper work permit or they stamped on your passport at airport?
Waiting time with immigration officer please?
Or any other useful information if you can share. Thanks

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Great,
Can you please let me know about the other supporting documents please? What questions were asked by immigration officer?
Did you received paper work permit or they stamped on your passport at airport?
Waiting time with immigration officer please?
Or any other useful information if you can share. Thanks
Its hard to know what they will ask you as every case is different. When you arrive you tell the first officer what you and each of your family members are here for, they will send you to a different border services officer each time who basically checks your receipt and sends you to the next officer until you reach the final officer who issues your permits. In my case he basically asked me for my POE Letter and Job Contract. He then printed our work permit certificates (letter size) and stamped our passports with the expiry date of our work permits. (Same date for kids on visitor visas).
Based on CIC's website, you should pretty much bring your Passport, POE, Resume, Prood of meeting Job Requirements, Job Contract or Offer, Proof of Funds, Proof of Health Insurance, and any other documentation to support your case. They may not ask for most of these but best to take with you to be safe.
Also, please ensure you submit your ArriveCan Profiles, and I encourage you to submit the Advance CBSA Declaration, saves you at least 15 mins at the Kiosk. (I submitted them both).