+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit approval

super_rainbow

May 4, 2023
Im way over the processing time and my last update was my biometrics in Oct 2022. They are not answering webforms and I dont know how to get an answer

stevogooner

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Kuwait
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Im way over the processing time and my last update was my biometrics in Oct 2022. They are not answering webforms and I dont know how to get an answer
Same here. I applied in September 2022. No decision till now. The tracker is showing background check in progress and eligibility has not started. I ordered for GCMS notes and there is no useful information at all. According to the notes my application was last updated on 30th November 2022. The username on the notes is a BOT

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Same here. I applied in September 2022. No decision till now. The tracker is showing background check in progress and eligibility has not started. I ordered for GCMS notes and there is no useful information at all. According to the notes my application was last updated on 30th November 2022. The username on the notes is a BOT
So you are in Kuwait? Is your NOC and LMIA through GSS?

stevogooner

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Kuwait
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Nairobi
So you are in Kuwait? Is your NOC and LMIA through GSS?
No. My LMIA is not through GSS. MY NOC is 6321-cook. I applied online but gave my biometrics in Nairobi. The visa office is Nairobi but in the GCMS notes there is also secondary office-CORR

super_rainbow

May 4, 2023
NOC 72310 carpenter. I have both eligibility and background check set to on progress. I applied from Iran (visa office Ankara). Im worried they cant reach my references in Iran after the protests and Im losing hope. Im from a small city so no one works with me because they think I might leave any day... Im also under a lot of pressure financially because the currency is volatile . Im afraid I lost all my options and everything.
cant try to find another country or afford another lawyer

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
NOC 72310 carpenter. I have both eligibility and background check set to on progress. I applied from Iran (visa office Ankara). Im worried they cant reach my references in Iran after the protests and Im losing hope. Im from a small city so no one works with me because they think I might leave any day... Im also under a lot of pressure financially because the currency is volatile . Im afraid I lost all my options and everything.
What province is your employer in because you are in a licensed NOC? What did your employer say about licensing? Have you talked to your employer about what to do?

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
how do I call IRCC ? do I call the embassy that is handling my application ? I cant find any numbers on official website but google shows a number
Outside Canada, normally the VO has a website where you can find their contact information, other times the email address could be found on documents they send to you.

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Really sorry yo hear your story, wish you all the best