Feb 16, 2015
My timeline is below.

Application submitted.10th March 2022
Biometric 15th March 2022
ADR. 16th May 2022
ADR submission 27th May 2022
PPP. 15th June 2022.

Good luck you guys.
was your eligibility and background check already started before PPR? also congrats!!

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Eligibility started few weeks ago .
Mine has been like this for all Applications this since we provided Biometrics (First week)

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Mine has been like this for all Applications this since we provided Biometrics (First week)

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
It’s mean you will hear soon . I believe you will get passport request soon.

SJD3

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
So did you do police certificate and medical? This wasn’t a requirement for me - I am applying through GSS LMIA exempt and from Trinidad
I applied on 13th June 2022 via employers immigration lawyers biometrics already done from a previous visitors application but as per the checklist POlice certificate and medical not required!

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
So did you do police certificate and medical? This wasn’t a requirement for me - I am applying through GSS LMIA exempt and from Trinidad
Medical wasn’t required but my employer lawyer said have to submit police clearance certificate so I attached.

SJD3

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
Medical wasn’t required but my employer lawyer said have to submit police clearance certificate so I attached.
Well this was not part of the document checklist so didn’t submit - I wonder if this will be requested additionally?

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Well this was not part of the document checklist so didn’t submit - I wonder if this will be requested additionally?
I don’t know but my lawyer said must need to include with my application. I believe you will get request to submit. Good luck

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Did you get your approval yet? Where are ypu applying from?
Yes, Jamaica - Processing Time at the time of submission was 5 Weeks, Applications were approved in 12 Weeks.