28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
hp2261 said:
Yeah, as expected they won't let me in.
This is really bad.. they are holding passport for more that 3+ months + no replies and they even say if you need urgent processing write us a note we can consider.. told them that visa expires in next month then also no updates.

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
hp2261 said:
Got the approval through email few mins back. Filed my application on Apr 15th (paper-based).
congrats!!!

Paper based means you send through mail ? also did you send along your passports as well.. and did u had medical and have you recd your documents back or just email as of today.

hp2261

Jul 17, 2013
Pbc said:
Congrats!!!
rp_tp said:
congrats!!!

Paper based means you send through mail ? also did you send along your passports as well.. and did u had medical and have you recd your documents back or just email as of today.
Thanks!

I submitted the documents in-person along with my passport. And I did not have medicals (my profession doesn't require it). I got my approval through email yesterday and I should receive all the documents through mail in the next couple of days (hopefully!).

Good luck everyone!

darxider

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
any new information from the NYC consulate? please update the thread, especially if you're applied online through CIC.

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Any updates on Dates ?? which date they are processing..

Luisaviolin

May 20, 2013
Got this email today, what does it mean?

Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised your original documents were sent on August 26 via regular mail to the address provided on file.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Petoto

Sep 5, 2013
Purplebutterfly said:
Try the Visa application Center in New York. I submitted mine there last week and I already got medical request from them today. Good luck!

Hi Purplebutterfly

I read your posts couple of times. I am currently in Canada. And I am going to apply work permit through the live in caregiver program. I think your situation is very similar with me. I wanted to contact you and hear your experience if you don't mind.
Thank you very much! I am from Japan. The things are changing constantly and I am very confused! I called CIC and VAC over 10 times each, but those agents each time gave me different answer!!

Thank you very much in advance.

gocando

Jun 24, 2013
Luisaviolin said:
Got this email today, what does it mean?

Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised your original documents were sent on August 26 via regular mail to the address provided on file.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Did u apply on Apr 5? Was yours a paper based application? If it is, I think that means they have emailed your passport. Hope you receive it soon.

Luisaviolin

May 20, 2013
I applied April 10th but I require medicals for my type of visa, i haven't received medical request yet, so I dont know if maybe they are sending me the medicals request letter or something, I hope is that and not my returned documents.....

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012