12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
Hi all
Anyone knows about time taken for visa stamping after passport request ?
I am planning to send my passport this week as I received email from embassy on 10th Sep for passport submission.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YoBoy said:
Hi all
I am planning to send my passport this week as I received email from embassy on 10th Sep for passport submission.
That’s great. if you r in UAE better you go by yourself & drop passport and e-mail copy between 8-10 am morning and collect it back 1-3 pm afternoon same day . If you send through courier takes a week time. Good luck :)

Sep 18, 2012
Hi! I am new in this forum and i observed that many of you guys have already knowledge and experience in applying or already applied to work in Canada...

I am currently working in Abu Dhabi for more than 3 years now as Security Supervisor. Is there any chance for me to apply also in Canada? If yes, please advise me what are the thing that I need to do.

Many Thankz!

ARABKURLI

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
YoBoy said:
Hi all
Could you please advice,When you submit your application?
The original passport was already with application ?

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
ARABKURLI said:
Could you please advice,When you submit your application?
The original passport was already with application ?
Well my passport is already with them however they asked for police clearance in my case.
Will send them police certificate this week

ARABKURLI

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
YoBoy said:
Well my passport is already with them however they asked for police clearance in my case.
Will send them police certificate this week
Excellent , hope your visa will approved soon.
Im asking because it was written in the left side that passport is send with the application.
so that i was confused.
Good luck to all.

Aneub

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Hi to all,
Please advise me if it is good idea to visit my family in Philippines for few weeks while waiting my working permit from Abu Dhabi Embassy. I submitted my application Sept. 4, and received Sept. 5.

I would appreciate your kind and concern.

Thank you 3x

anne1024

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Oct. 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 31, 2012
hi aneub i think there is no problem with that because it will takes a month before they will reply for your application, but i depends on how long you will stay in pinas...

Aneub

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
anne1024 said:
hi aneub i think there is no problem with that because it will takes a month before they will reply for your application, but i depends on how long you will stay in pinas...
hi, thank you for your advice, I will stay not longer.
God bless and Gud luck both!

mapleboy1

Sep 19, 2012
Hey guyz... I submitted my application to the Canadian Embassy on 6 July 2012. Yesterday I received an email informing me that my application is pending mandatory background check. I wanted to know how long may this procedure take them? I have provided the police certificates for all countries I have lived in except for Canada. As per the embassy it is not necessary for me to provide the certificate from RCMP even if I have stayed in Canada.

Does any one know how much time they take in getting this background check done.

Also once this is done what is the procedure ahead? Do I have to take a medical test as well. I hope to fly out soon and I wanted to know wat else is left.

madzie22

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
hi Guys!

I would like to seek assisstance. As i have received my visa last Aug 28 (application sent June 5) i will now travelling to canada next month.. had a booking already, having a connecting flight to Germany. So from abu dhabi to frankfurt germany then, from frankfurt to calgary. My employers wants to know if do i need transit visa? there is a 7hrs gap from my arrival to germany bofore departure time..

awaiting for your advices.

thanks! :)

anne1024

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Oct. 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 31, 2012
madzie, lalabas ka ba ng airport if lalabas ka you need transit visa pero kung sa loob ka lang airport maghihintay ng next flight mo hindi mo na kailangan ng visa kasi di ka naman na lalabas ng immigration ng germany e

madzie22

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
@anne: thanks for the reply..

nope.. il just be staying inside waiting for the next flight. i am trying to confirm with the Embassy of germany, I couldnt reach them.. we just want to make sure also, so i can work on this asap if required..

do you know someone, who made the same route? uae-germany- canada?

Thanks for the reply.