+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - UAE APPLICANT

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How i know the embassy collect my work permit application or not i send Saturday through aramix and Sunday morning got notification from aramix my application has been delivered to smf im . What it mean? and anyone know how i get file no?

roshansangroula

Jul 1, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Novo Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12 , 2015
Doc's Request.
14 October 2015 PCC & RPRF
Nomination.....
June 18, 2015
AOR Received.
Sept 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Request
13 October 2015 Automated Email & Remainder email
Med's Done....
14 October 2015 & RPRF
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
06 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
End of journey
LANDED..........
Already in AB on TRV
same thing i to get the delivery notification from aramex its look like they received......

One more news guyzzzzzzz one of my friend application is approved he got within 1 month 17 days from CIC abu Dhabi
CIC request him to send original passport within 2 month.............applied from Kuwait....

YemenBoy

May 25, 2012
roshansangroula said:
same thing i to get the delivery notification from aramex its look like they received......

One more news guyzzzzzzz one of my friend application is approved he got within 1 month 17 days from CIC abu Dhabi
CIC request him to send original passport within 2 month.............applied from Kuwait....

wow, that's great, as for me it has been 6 months and 13 days, but No news till Now????? I've sent them an inquire but no reply !!!!!

HENZ

Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In God's will
Hi all !!!

Ask ko po about sa passport.. My passport should be expired this coming Sept. but when i had my vacation last March it was extended to April 2014. They stamped the extension at the Ammendment (2nd page) . Is there a problem about this (extended passport) or i will wait for my new passport before i submit my application? My passport will be avalable next month .

ichachetot

Jul 9, 2012
im new hir,nid help..submitted all documents (medical.dubai pol clerance/nbi) on 10th June 2012...anybody hir who has d same situtation wid mine..tmrw is 1month to be exact,no reply yet..

cjlaila

Mar 23, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 27.2011
Doc's Request.
sent all
AOR Received.
August 30.2011
IELTS Request
sent w/ application
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
JUNE 15.2012 TNX GOD
VISA ISSUED...
Recieved pp after 5wks
LANDED..........
...IN SHAALA by October 2012
hello,

paano po ba mag appy ng work permit kung andito ko sa abu dhabi? may alam ba kayo na agency n pwede applyan?
Pls help. :D

migrant-seeker

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Hello every body,

THANKS ALLAH SOOOOOO MUCH, ALHAMDOLELLAH

I am soooo happy & pleased to inform you that today, 10-JULY-2012, I have received my passport from the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi with approved work permit and visa stamp on my passport :) :) :)

My timeline is:

22-May-2012: work permit application submitted to the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, through ARAMEX, with original passport and ARAMEX self addressed return airway bill

10-JULY-2012: ARAMEX delivered to me my passport with approved work permit and visa stamp on my passport.

I wish ALL of you ALL the best, please be patient and you will have great news very soon.

YemenBoy

May 25, 2012
migrant-seeker said:
Hello every body,

THANKS ALLAH SOOOOOO MUCH, ALHAMDOLELLAH

I am soooo happy & pleased to inform you that today, 10-JULY-2012, I have received my passport from the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi with approved work permit and visa stamp on my passport :) :) :)

My timeline is:

22-May-2012: work permit application submitted to the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, through ARAMEX, with original passport and ARAMEX self addressed return airway bill

10-JULY-2012: ARAMEX delivered to me my passport with approved work permit and visa stamp on my passport.

I wish ALL of you ALL the best, please be patient and you will have great news very soon.
Congrats Migrant Seeker , Hope I'm next, it looks that the Embassy doing well, it's Record going better. Good luck to All

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
good to know that. It gives all of us hope.
I also sent my original passport with application this month.
And hoping :)

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YemenBoy said:
Hi,

I'm an Oil Engineer going for Intra Company transfer , I've Applied for Open Work Permit at Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi....Here is my time line for every one.

Passport & Docs sent on 20 December 2011
Bank draft debited on 2 February 2012

and till Now No news, i hope they get back soon...

thax
Hi yemenboy
Hope you doing how we know our bank draft debited? Embassy will send e-mail or mobile message? Thank you?

madzie22

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
@MIGRANT SEEKER

CONGRATS MIGRANT SEEKEER.. :)
IT WAS TOO FAST FOR YOU TO HAVE YOUR VISA APPROVED..
HAPPY FOR YOU..

MAY I KNOW WHAT KIND OF WORK DID U APPLY TO?
DID U RECEIVED ANY NOTIFICATION FROM AUH EMBASSY AFTER U SUBMITTED UR PAPERS?

WISING YOU ALL THE AND SUCCESS TO YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVOR..

YemenBoy

May 25, 2012
mannual said:
Hi yemenboy
Hope you doing how we know our bank draft debited? Embassy will send e-mail or mobile message? Thank you?
Check with the Bank or the Company that issued the bank draft.

thx

HENZ

Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In God's will
@ yemenboy and manual..
Is it ok that I use my cousin bank account to get a bank draft for me. My account is fro CHASE bank and dont have a bank here in Qatar. I just use my cousins account (commercial bank). Will this a problem with my application? Please advice..Thanks

YemenBoy

May 25, 2012
HENZ said:
@ yemenboy and manual..
Is it ok that I use my cousin bank account to get a bank draft for me. My account is fro CHASE bank and dont have a bank here in Qatar. I just use my cousins account (commercial bank). Will this a problem with my application? Please advice..Thanks
I Guess that won't be a problem, i also used my Bro account.

thx