+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - UAE APPLICANT

hcsantos19

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:( sad news got my refusal yesterday and my friend... reason was u were not able to demonstrate that you adequately meet the job requirements of your prospective employer...

the thing is my employer gave me the position of FCSupervisor, though currently working as supervisor but not in the same field this was the reason i guess that i got refused, and i had no experience in food industry, is there anyone who knows that if in case my employer would give me another LMO for Food counter attendant, would there be any problem from the consulate? because my employer gave me another contract yesterday for FCA and says that LMO will follow shortly. Experts kindly give me advice as to what I should do with the matter. Thanks a lot ...

KARAN

Star Member
Dec 19, 2007
Feel sorry for you
Hope the next LMO brings positive result
Well when did you lodged your apps
And how long it takes to get responce

angeldeluso

Jul 12, 2012
hi po. new lang po ako dito.. currently waiting din po ako for visa. nagmedical ako sa st. lukes last june 29 lang. nagwoworry lang ako kasi unemployed ako ngaun. nag resign ako last april 30 lang. to focus on my visa application. sbe ko sa agency baka madeny ako. sbe nmn nila di naman siguro dahil bata pa ko. (22 yrs old) and wla pang 6months na unemployed. i have traveled ndin po sa USA last 2010 with J-1 visa for 3months. ojt ko po. and punta ako dubai for a month tapos umuwi din.. malaki po ba ang chance na madeny ako pag di ako naghanap ng work ngaun? thanks...

llivyxes

Apr 15, 2012
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2012
Doc's Request.
May 24, 2012 (NBI Clearance)
VISA ISSUED...
June 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soon!
annab said:
Hi karan,

food counter attendant.

I have my educational cert. Attested already. How about my employment certificate,, do I need to ntorize it, if yes where? Im currently in Dubai.

thanks again.
Hi annab,

I dont think your employmen certificates need to be notarized. The following will be enough:

Copy of employment reference letter(s) from past and present employer(s) indicating your employment
experience in an occupation related to your proposed occupation in Canada. The employment reference letter(s)
must be on letterhead paper and indicate the periods of your employment, the type of employment (permanent
full-time, permanent part-time, temporary full-time, or temporary part-time), a list of your responsibilities with
the complete name and contact details of the person who signed the employment reference letter.

Reference: https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:zx_HLUyDoP0J:www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/assets/pdfs/visas/54_1_eng.pdf+employment+certificate+for+work+permit+application+in+canada&hl=en&gl=ae&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShv2HcO0rpNRXUvLdpbVL3Zk-H6tkBR-P0LfCi7k1CD_wvdBm-_zTTOMgcjPvyt3hK_IMgcXRNxQWqhGU8yHZhTQh4kWC_CObInLuLycygZ3WzQINrj8RB9ioNFCoFHojCSarBy&sig=AHIEtbSNpjIaKlEGHac_wbd2JBAWnQ5Qtg

llivyxes

Apr 15, 2012
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2012
Doc's Request.
VISA ISSUED...
June 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soon!
mannual said:
How i know the embassy collect my work permit application or not i send Saturday through aramix and Sunday morning got notification from aramix my application has been delivered to smf im . What it mean? and anyone know how i get file no?
that means that your application is in the Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi already.

Good luck! :)

llivyxes

Apr 15, 2012
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2012
Doc's Request.
VISA ISSUED...
June 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soon!
migrant-seeker said:
Hello every body,

THANKS ALLAH SOOOOOO MUCH, ALHAMDOLELLAH

I am soooo happy & pleased to inform you that today, 10-JULY-2012, I have received my passport from the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi with approved work permit and visa stamp on my passport :) :) :)

My timeline is:

22-May-2012: work permit application submitted to the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, through ARAMEX, with original passport and ARAMEX self addressed return airway bill

10-JULY-2012: ARAMEX delivered to me my passport with approved work permit and visa stamp on my passport.

I wish ALL of you ALL the best, please be patient and you will have great news very soon.
Congratulations! God is good all the time!

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
llivyxes said:
Hi annab,

I dont think your employmen certificates need to be notarized. The following will be enough:

Copy of employment reference letter(s) from past and present employer(s) indicating your employment
experience in an occupation related to your proposed occupation in Canada. The employment reference letter(s)
must be on letterhead paper and indicate the periods of your employment, the type of employment (permanent
full-time, permanent part-time, temporary full-time, or temporary part-time), a list of your responsibilities with
the complete name and contact details of the person who signed the employment reference letter.

Reference: https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:zx_HLUyDoP0J:www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/assets/pdfs/visas/54_1_eng.pdf+employment+certificate+for+work+permit+application+in+canada&hl=en&gl=ae&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShv2HcO0rpNRXUvLdpbVL3Zk-H6tkBR-P0LfCi7k1CD_wvdBm-_zTTOMgcjPvyt3hK_IMgcXRNxQWqhGU8yHZhTQh4kWC_CObInLuLycygZ3WzQINrj8RB9ioNFCoFHojCSarBy&sig=AHIEtbSNpjIaKlEGHac_wbd2JBAWnQ5Qtg
I submitted work permit application on July 1st and embassy received 2nd July .still no news about application. i submitted bank statement police report pay sleep bank draft only original and other document is photocopy [education experience marriage birth etc]it will fine? How long it will take time to approve application? My employer needs me urgent there .because this time is pick season in Alberta. Kindly share ur experience
Thanks’

llivyxes

Apr 15, 2012
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2012
Doc's Request.
VISA ISSUED...
June 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soon!
Hi Mannual,

According to the link that I posted above, you need to provide photocopies of the supporting documents. Originals are not required unless specified like the police certificates.

Please check the following for average processing times:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/processing-traitement.aspx?view=d

From what I know, as long as you submitted the complete requirements, then their will be no further delay on the the approval of your application.

You might want to check the timeline of the approved applicants in this forum for better idea on how long it really takes for them to process.

Just be patient, keep the faith!

Goodbless!

annab

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2014
Nomination.....
18 may 2014
AOR Received.
12 august 2014
IELTS Request
with application package
Med's Request
12 august 2014
Med's Done....
18 august 2014
Thanks a lot!!! Just preparing my docs just in case I received the positive lmo from my potential employer though I know I still have long way to go through :D ;)
lmo request submitted on may 29 file number received on June 21. Finger crossed!!!

Thanks again ;)

hcsantos19

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KARAN said:
Feel sorry for you
Hope the next LMO brings positive result
Well when did you lodged your apps
And how long it takes to get responce
it took 45 days for the result... :(

Babymomo

Jul 17, 2012
Hi guys,
I just want to ask I am here where I can pay for the work permit
Here sa Kuwait any idea?If kumpleto na mga docs.need to pay first Dba?but how??help nmn po
Thanks

llivyxes

Apr 15, 2012
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2012
Doc's Request.
VISA ISSUED...
June 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soon!
Babymomo said:
Hi guys,
I just want to ask I am here where I can pay for the work permit
Here sa Kuwait any idea?If kumpleto na mga docs.need to pay first Dba?but how??help nmn po
Thanks
Hi Babymomo,

Check the following link for payment instructions:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

Goodluck! :)

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
hi Illi,
good to know your timelines. can you please tell me what embassy requested you on 24th May "doc requested" after your applied.
Can you please also confirm if they required medical and police clearance as i sent my documet this month with original passport but without polic clearance.

llivyxes said:
Hi Babymomo,

Check the following link for payment instructions:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

Goodluck! :)

llivyxes

Apr 15, 2012
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2012
Doc's Request.
VISA ISSUED...
June 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soon!
YoBoy said:
hi Illi,
good to know your timelines. can you please tell me what embassy requested you on 24th May "doc requested" after your applied.
Can you please also confirm if they required medical and police clearance as i sent my documet this month with original passport but without polic clearance.
Yoboy,

On May 24th, they've requested for my NBI clearance because it wasn't inlcuded with the documents that I submitted initially. I only submitted my Police Clearance from Dubai and the Philippines because I thought those were enough. But the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi still needed my Green NBI Clearance. So I wasn't able to get away with it, and I still went through the hassles in getting the NBI Form.

So If you submitted your application without that, then they will ask for it eventually.

With Regards to the medical test, they didnt require me to go through it. I'm not really sure why, but I think it is per case to case basis.

Goodluck!