April 19, 2012
Doc's Request.
May 24, 2012 (NBI Clearance)
VISA ISSUED...
June 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soon!
jarenas_2013 said:
Congratzz po...Saan ka sa canada mag work? ako sa may bonnyville alberta canada..Congratzz.. ;D
Maraming Salamat.....sa Banff Alberta ako... :)

migrant-seeker

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Dear All,

I have a job offer and a positive LMO from a company in Canada, and I have prepared ALL the documents required for the work permit application (Mechanical Engineer) such as: police clearance certificate, bank draft, engineering degreee, etc,...

I have also obtained a reference letter from my current employer in Abu Dhabi and I already have a reference letter from one of my previous employers as well.

However, I have a problem which is that I do not have a reference letter from my previous employer because the company was sold to another company and disappeared from the market since then and thus I can not contact them to get any paper so can you please advise me what to do?

The website site of my old company is writing that the company is sold to another compnay (and they have deleted all the options on their website except writing one line: sold to xxx so please contact xxx) so shall I print this and submit? Also the website of the company which acquired my previous company is writing that they acquired my previous company, so shall I print this also and submit?

I do not know what to do so please give me your advice?

Thank you

hcsantos19

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@migrant-seeker: im not a pro here lol, but its mentioned on the requirements that its just optional if you can provide then do so, you can also print those documents that you have mentioned below. I myself submitted my application without employment certificates with my current and other previous employer, because I have seen in previous blogs that they would do background check if needed. I hope this info helps :)

migrant-seeker

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Hi hcsantos19, thank you for your feedback. May I ask you, have you got your work permit application approved without submitting the employment reference letters?

llivyxes

Apr 15, 2012
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2012
Doc's Request.
May 24, 2012 (NBI Clearance)
VISA ISSUED...
June 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soon!
migrant-seeker said:
Dear All,

I have a job offer and a positive LMO from a company in Canada, and I have prepared ALL the documents required for the work permit application (Mechanical Engineer) such as: police clearance certificate, bank draft, engineering degreee, etc,...

I have also obtained a reference letter from my current employer in Abu Dhabi and I already have a reference letter from one of my previous employers as well.

However, I have a problem which is that I do not have a reference letter from my previous employer because the company was sold to another company and disappeared from the market since then and thus I can not contact them to get any paper so can you please advise me what to do?

The website site of my old company is writing that the company is sold to another compnay (and they have deleted all the options on their website except writing one line: sold to xxx so please contact xxx) so shall I print this and submit? Also the website of the company which acquired my previous company is writing that they acquired my previous company, so shall I print this also and submit?

I do not know what to do so please give me your advice?

Thank you
Hi! I had the same issue. What I did is, I included my old passport with the cancelled visa from that company and I wrote a cover letter explaining everything to the VO.

Fortunately, they accepted it and i got my passport with visa yesterday.

Good luck to you, hope you can get your visa soon.

yheyel25

Feb 21, 2012
Lord thank you

guys narecieve ko na visa ko after 3 months medyo nagkaroon lang ng problema s email address ko
god is good. Allways have faith and don't lose hope
goodluck sa mga nagiintay ng visa
always believe in god

madzie22

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
hi yheyel25:

congrats!
can u post ur timeline?
and what work apply u?

good vibes nowadays ah..
Puro positive ang results ng mga application.. :)
Keep praying guys..

yheyel25

Feb 21, 2012
madzie22 said:
hi yheyel25:

congrats!
can u post ur timeline?
and what work apply u?

good vibes nowadays ah..
Puro positive ang results ng mga application.. :)
Keep praying guys..

Contract receive Feb 01,2012
LMO received Feb 01,2012
application papers send to Abu dhabi March 14,2012
passport request June 04,2012
passport received with visa June 21, 2012

guys inform ko kayo na make sure tama yun email address nyo na ilalagay sa application
ganun kasi nangyari sakin miscommunication ang naexperience ko which is
dapat nun april pa sya natapos

jarenas_2013

May 15, 2012
yheyel25 said:
Lord thank you

guys narecieve ko na visa ko after 3 months medyo nagkaroon lang ng problema s email address ko
always believe in god
Congratz yeyhel...kailan alis mo? saan ka ba sa canada? nakuha ko ung passport ko nung June 18..sa bonnyville alberta
canada...by 2nd week ng july pa ako makaalis..ayos pa ako ng papers ko sa company ko..congratz good luck to both of us..

yheyel25

Feb 21, 2012
jarenas_2013 said:
Congratz yeyhel...kailan alis mo? saan ka ba sa canada? nakuha ko ung passport ko nung June 18..sa bonnyville alberta
canada...by 2nd week ng july pa ako makaalis..ayos pa ako ng papers ko sa company ko..congratz good luck to both of us..
thank you sa red deer, alberta ako. d k p alam kelan alis ko contact k p employer ko tapos pakansel p ako ng visa d2

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-05-2013 LOA dated 10-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
27-11-13 results submitted//add'l med req 01-13-2014 submitted 1-30-14
Interview........
Ecas "in process 2-18-2014"
Passport Req..
08-04-2014 (Apr. 27, '14 ecas changed to decision made)
LANDED..........
22-03-2014 entered as TFW under YNP/May,22,'14 Landed as Immigrant
yheyel25 said:
Lord thank you

always believe in god
Congrats! God is good all the time :)