+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - UAE APPLICANT

jarenas_2013

May 15, 2012
Buleg said:
Congrats & Good luck! Matagal ka na bang cook or how long ka ng cook? Kapag skilled work talaga need ng experience, may minimum requirements na nakalagay sa LMO & Contract para ma-qualify ka for semi-skilled not necessary kasi ang minimum requirements lang nun at least secondary grad ka.

Well, again congrats! Balitaan mo kami pag nakuha mo na visa mo :)
Hi,
Yes matagal na ako cook dito sa kuwait 9years na at sa pinas 8yrs..oo dapat talaga mahaba ang experience mo lalo na skilled worker
ang applyan mo at samahan mo ng dasal at positive thinking lang...salamat..Goodluck syo..God bless.. :D

hcsantos19

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May friend ako na tumulong sakin,,, sinubmit nia lang ung CV ko sa employer nia and luckily got chosen... direct hire and no fees na hiningi from me...

aeneas69

Jun 6, 2012
anu po ung nilagay nyo na reciever sa bank draft? please reply po. im also applying in canada bank draft nalang kulang ko.

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeneas69 said:
anu po ung nilagay nyo na reciever sa bank draft? please reply po. im also applying in canada bank draft nalang kulang ko.
Bank draft payment instructions:

Bank drafts are accepted for applications made in person, by mail or courier.
The bank draft must be in Canadian dollars addressed to the: “Receiver General for Canada”. Please take note of the following:

Print your name on the back of the bank draft or certified cheque.
Only bank drafts containing the name and complete address of the Canadian bank will be accepted.
We do not accept personal or company cheques.
Bank drafts must be valid for at least six (6) months from the date of issuance.
Please ensure that the bank does not forward your bank draft to this office.
Your payment must accompany your application.
Pay the exact fee for your application (do not add cents).
If your application is received at this office without the correct processing fee attached, it will be returned to you.

sesenujs

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Tagbilaran City Bohol
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2012
AOR Received.
July 12, 2012
Med's Request
July 12, 2012
Med's Done....
July 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 03,2012 (STAMPED)
Hi BV2011,

make sure that your work background doesn't have long gaps, the officers are very keen and strict with that matter, just like my application, was denied because of that 9 months unemployed gap and after you submitted complete documents it will take 1 month after they will send you an email in regards with your application.. Just triple check all your docs before you submit it to the embassy. Good luck and God bless to your application.. ;)

June

KARAN

Star Member
Dec 19, 2007
Hi yemen boy
Am a automotive technetion
Are they that stright forward???? 6months????
Well as a buddy told above about his experince ...my case i was still working as a free lancer how they will conceder??? Are should i mention where and who are the people i use to work???
But still am not un employed

longingtogo

May 3, 2012
Hi I applied for a work visa outside of canada for LCP. I used documents to show that I am a trained infant school teacher and my teaching qualifications. However I have been asked to submit references for caregiving because teaching is not regarded as a caregiving profession. Also I was asked to submit documentation to show proof of care for my minor child. I do have experience as a caregiver but did not submit it originally since i thought being a teacher would carry more weight. Now i am thinking they may think my stuff is made up since i did not send it initially. please tell me what to do.
Do you have any idea what kind of proof I can show on wo is taking care of my child? I ma married my daughter will be with my husband and extended family live with us.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[quote author= link=topic=74947.msg1514164#msg1514164 date=1338972384]
May friend ako na tumulong sakin,,, sinubmit nia lang ung CV ko sa employer nia and luckily got chosen... direct hire and no fees na hiningi from me...
[/quote] thank you hcsantos19

jingleiman

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 1,2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Dec 10, 2016
IELTS Request
Started processing: Dec 28,2016
File Transfer...
Dec 16,2016
Med's Done....
Nov 11,2016
Interview........
SA-Dec 16,2016
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully by april:)
Hi there everybody,

I applied as a live in caregiver last july 2011 then got an responce 2 mos after i think......then just last may 29 2012 they send me a request for medical and new NBI and police clearance...i had my medical last april 21 and send my NBI and police clearance last june 7 2012

Kelan kaya nila irerequest passport ko?

Godbleseveryone!

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jingleiman said:
Hi there everybody,

I applied as a live in caregiver last july 2011 then got an responce 2 mos after i think......then just last may 29 2012 they send me a request for medical and new NBI and police clearance...i had my medical last april 21 and send my NBI and police clearance last june 7 2012

Kelan kaya nila irerequest passport ko?

Godbleseveryone!
Hello jingleiman,

When did you exactly received a response from them? As for my case I applied also as a live in caregiver, I submitted my papers in Canada Embassy Abu Dhabi last April 28, 2012 and until now there's no reply yet. How did you send the requested additional documents? Did you send it personal? or by courier? Are you living here also in UAE?
For sure malapit na nila irequest yung passport mo.. Good luck sa papers mo. Soon visa na kasunod nyan. :D

jingleiman

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 1,2016
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Started processing: Dec 28,2016
File Transfer...
Dec 16,2016
Med's Done....
Nov 11,2016
Interview........
SA-Dec 16,2016
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully by april:)
Heloooo joAnn

I recieved a response from them after a month I sent my application....

I sent my additional documents thru courrier...bec. They included in the letter that I cannot submit it personally...

According to the clinic where I had my medical, the embassy will received the reslt after 4 weeks.....it already for weeks....:)

Magdilang anghel ka sana...dont worry they will reply to you soon....:) Godblessypou! ;D

WIN12345

Jan 15, 2012
hi jingleiman

your timeline is a bit confusing :eek: :eek:

try to check this topic.... all LCP applicant and waiting for visa. ;D

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/live-in-caregiver-from-uae-mayaug-2010lets-connect-t80046.0.html

jarenas_2013

May 15, 2012
niwolf said:
ikaw na ang sunod.. tapos ako... 8) :eek:
hi niwolf,
how many days it will take for the return of my passport.i send my passport to abu dhabi embassy last june 6,2012.they emailed me about
they need my passport..how many days it will take. im here in kuwait.thank you..

jingleiman

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 1,2016
AOR Received.