+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit application inland submitted Jan/Feb 2022 timeline

Keith IG Stream

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Keith, any update for your application?
nothing. I called last week to ask about whether the processing time of my application be reset because I sent webform. The agent confirmed "NO" and she also mentioned if I didnt receive any updates by Friday, give ircc a call back, they would be able to do something. So I called yesterday cause there was nothing on my application as of last Fri. the agent told me again to WAIT :(:(:( So stressed and disappointed

• Sad
Reactions: JGMF22

ljmu0324

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
nothing. I called last week to ask about whether the processing time of my application be reset because I sent webform. The agent confirmed "NO" and she also mentioned if I didnt receive any updates by Friday, give ircc a call back, they would be able to do something. So I called yesterday cause there was nothing on my application as of last Fri. the agent told me again to WAIT :(:(:( So stressed and disappointed
HAHA, it is such a challenge of patience for us. By the way, Are you extending your Work Permit or initial applied?

JGMF22

Star Member
Feb 10, 2022
hey guys,

So I haven't had any news yet but I noticed something that started happening a few days ago.

Since I applied, everytime I tried to access to my account I could never do it easily, it always redirected me to a page that told me that I was not signed in or it t took me to the main page to choose the language, etc. I don't know if something similar has happened to any of you but it has always been like this since I applied, I always had to be deleting cookies, cache, history, try in incognito mode and after a thousand attempts it would let me in.

I dont have this problem anymore since like 4 days ago, I can access in the first attempt without any problem, which makes me think that maybe there is some kind of movement in my account by IRCC, or maybe they just fixed the bug lol, anyways I wanted to share this with you.

Reactions: Keith IG Stream

ljmu0324

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
hey guys,

So I haven't had any news yet but I noticed something that started happening a few days ago.

Since I applied, everytime I tried to access to my account I could never do it easily, it always redirected me to a page that told me that I was not signed in or it t took me to the main page to choose the language, etc. I don't know if something similar has happened to any of you but it has always been like this since I applied, I always had to be deleting cookies, cache, history, try in incognito mode and after a thousand attempts it would let me in.

I dont have this problem anymore since like 4 days ago, I can access in the first attempt without any problem, which makes me think that maybe there is some kind of movement in my account by IRCC, or maybe they just fixed the bug lol, anyways I wanted to share this with you.
Did the agent you call last week make any remark for you? I successfully called to an agent today and she made a remark for my case.

Keith IG Stream

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
hey guys,

good to know. thank you somuch for sharing

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
I applied for Work Permit MARCH 1 and no update yet. I received my GCMS Notes and I see a note by CPC-Edmonton say “Application On Hold”. I always check my account almost many times everyday. Why they approved someone who late applied than me. Seems my case landed to a lazy officer.

This is frustrating we cannot even call them by morning.