+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit application inland submitted Jan/Feb 2022 timeline

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
No, I didnt have any options, they just cut me off after I press everything. (I wish I have the waiting time , so sad)
At some point in time during your call , you should press 0 after which they will transfer you to an agent . You can either wait or leave your contact number for a call back.

Reactions: Keith IG Stream

Keith IG Stream

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
I did press 0, and they said during the high volume of call, there was no agent available in this time, please call again later. :(
yeahhh it happens 90% of time cause a lot of people call them, you have to choose a time when there are less people. I usually call them at 8am morning cause they open call center at that time

ljmu0324

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
yeahhh it happens 90% of time cause a lot of people call them, you have to choose a time when there are less people. I usually call them at 8am morning cause they open call center at that time
Yeah, I probably keep waiting then. I wish I will have update without calling them. haha

JGMF22

Star Member
Feb 10, 2022
sureeee. calling them is really hard tbh. but just keep some of the note maybe later on you will have to call for PR application haha
I also tried to call them without success lol. Do you guys think we should raise a webform regarding the delay? I just got mad because I saw in another thread that people who applied in April got a response already, like how is that possible and we don't even have the eligibility started

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
I also tried to call them without success lol. Do you guys think we should raise a webform regarding the delay? I just got mad because I saw in another thread that people who applied in April got a response already, like how is that possible and we don't even have the eligibility started
Yeah me too. I just saw a PGWP approval for April and SOWP review started for March 7th.

Keith IG Stream

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
I raised webform but haven't get the answer. my guess is that they process April application first so they can average the processing time public on IRCC website haha

Reactions: JGMF22

Keith IG Stream

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
for example I have been waiting for 202 days and April application has been waiting ~ 145 days => average ~167 days which is match their processing time they say in IRCC website

Reactions: Miracle2018