+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit application inland submitted Jan/Feb 2022 timeline

JGMF22

Star Member
Feb 10, 2022
Hello everyone! Can we start a thread with timelines of people who submitted applications on Jan/Feb please?

Here is mine:
Application submitted Feb 09, 2022

Reactions: Wallywaltez

ljmu0324

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Hello everyone! Can we start a thread with timelines of people who submitted applications on Jan/Feb please?

Here is mine:
Application submitted Feb 09, 2022
Omg , one of my friend who submitted application on Feb 23, and final decision had made on Aug 03 ( but it was refused)
My application was made on Mar 03, nothing yet. :(

JGMF22

Star Member
Feb 10, 2022
Wow really? I am sorry for your friend ): I thought they process applications in order of when they receive it so then I don’t know what’s happening, it is so frustrating.
Both of you applied from Canada?

ljmu0324

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Wow really? I am sorry for your friend ): I thought they process applications in order of when they receive it so then I don’t know what’s happening, it is so frustrating.
Both of you applied from Canada?
Yes , both of us applied inland . According to IRCC website, it states 164 days to process most of cases, I think you and my cases are exceeded to the normal processing time ?

JGMF22

Star Member
Feb 10, 2022
Yes , both of us applied inland . According to IRCC website, it states 164 days to process most of cases, I think you and my cases are exceeded to the normal processing time ?
Mine has definitely exceeded the normal processing time, 190 days and counting ): you are at 167 I believe, could you please post here any updates you have? I will do as well
Good luck to us!

jeychie18

Nov 30, 2016
Omg , one of my friend who submitted application on Feb 23, and final decision had made on Aug 03 ( but it was refused)
My application was made on Mar 03, nothing yet. :(
That's even sadder, waiting for so long and after all the waiting it's refused. :'(

What was the reason of refusal?

ljmu0324

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Mine has definitely exceeded the normal processing time, 190 days and counting ): you are at 167 I believe, could you please post here any updates you have? I will do as well
Good luck to us!
Of course I will , good luck to both of us. By the way, will you take some actions regarding to this issue ? Like send webform or call them?

JGMF22

Star Member
Feb 10, 2022
Of course I will , good luck to both of us. By the way, will you take some actions regarding to this issue ? Like send webform or call them?
I am debating about if I should raise a webform cause I am afraid that if I do it, it may cause even more delays. However I think I will be calling them to see if the have any info, will let you know

ljmu0324

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
I am debating about if I should raise a webform cause I am afraid that if I do it, it may cause even more delays. However I think I will be calling them to see if the have any info, will let you know
Me either, it takes a month for them to reply webform request.

Keith IG Stream

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
I tried calling them + contacting local MP but nothing. phone agent told me the responsible officer marked no further action/document required from my end. But idk why he/she hasnt started on my files yet

ljmu0324

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
I tried calling them + contacting local MP but nothing. phone agent told me the responsible officer marked no further action/document required from my end. But idk why he/she hasnt started on my files yet
The agent told you the officer marked no further action required means they have started to review your application but not approved yet, am I correct?

Keith IG Stream

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
The agent told you the officer marked no further action required means they have started to review your application but not approved yet, am I correct?
Agent just told me your application is in processing and didnt confirm whether officer is working on it or started reviewing or not. So I’m not so sure

ljmu0324

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Agent just told me your application is in processing and didnt confirm whether officer is working on it or started reviewing or not. So I’m not so sure
Have you received any updated email that indicates your application has been started to review? So I can say the agent you called he just gave you a “official answer “ but not specific. Did you send webform also?