+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit application inland submitted Jan/Feb 2022 timeline

Keith IG Stream

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Before on July 4? So, Did you call them on July 4, or the other agent just marked it by themselves without talking with you by phone?
I called them and the agent marked it because I called haha. btw I got an update. my application was refused because they told me I applied after 180 days of receiving my completion letter from school which is 100% wrong. So I'll have to re-apply again and wait for a long long time now omg

Keith IG Stream

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
OMG I’m so sorry :( have you consider flag pooling this second time?
I'm not sure :( I'm talking to my lawyer now. omg ircc drives me crazy. I submitted my application with many proofs and even letter from my school + professor to explain my case. I dont think they read all the documents carefully. it just took so long waiting and now they refused so I have to wait all over again

• Sad
Reactions: JGMF22

ljmu0324

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
I applied for Work Permit MARCH 1 and no update yet. I received my GCMS Notes and I see a note by CPC-Edmonton say “Application On Hold”. I always check my account almost many times everyday. Why they approved someone who late applied than me. Seems my case landed to a lazy officer.

This is frustrating we cannot even call them by morning.
I'm not sure :( I'm talking to my lawyer now. omg ircc drives me crazy. I submitted my application with many proofs and even letter from my school + professor to explain my case. I dont think they read all the documents carefully. it just took so long waiting and now they refused so I have to wait all over again
sorry to heard that my friend.

• Sad
Reactions: Keith IG Stream

ljmu0324

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
I applied for Work Permit MARCH 1 and no update yet. I received my GCMS Notes and I see a note by CPC-Edmonton say “Application On Hold”. I always check my account almost many times everyday. Why they approved someone who late applied than me. Seems my case landed to a lazy officer.

This is frustrating we cannot even call them by morning.
We are at the same boat . Try to call at 8 am

ljmu0324

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
I am debating about if I should raise a webform cause I am afraid that if I do it, it may cause even more delays. However I think I will be calling them to see if the have any info, will let you know
Any updated from you my friend?