+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit application inland submitted Jan/Feb 2022 timeline

weztock

Jul 12, 2022
I tried calling them + contacting local MP but nothing. phone agent told me the responsible officer marked no further action/document required from my end. But idk why he/she hasnt started on my files yet
This is interesting. I was under the impression our applications are just sat in a pile somewhere gathering dust.

My application has been in since April 25th so I’m not expecting anything soon but I’d love to know how you got the telephone number for an agent who was able to tell you about the status of your application.

Could you send me that number or tell me how to get it? I’ve been looking for telephone numbers but I can’t even find out which office is dealing with my application.

Good luck with your app.

Keith IG Stream

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
This is interesting. I was under the impression our applications are just sat in a pile somewhere gathering dust.

My application has been in since April 25th so I’m not expecting anything soon but I’d love to know how you got the telephone number for an agent who was able to tell you about the status of your application.

Could you send me that number or tell me how to get it? I’ve been looking for telephone numbers but I can’t even find out which office is dealing with my application.

Good luck with your app.
Hey. 1-888-242-2100 is IRCC call number. I always call at 8am in the morning at which time the call center opens. My input after entering UCI is 3-1-2-0 (0 means speak to an agent). Remember to press 0 right when clock ticks 8am (if you press 0 earlier than 8am, the call will be transferred to automatic reply).
So my tip is start calling the above number around 7:58 and making sure you press 0 to speak to an agent right at 8AM.

Reactions: weztock

weztock

Jul 12, 2022
Hey. 1-888-242-2100 is IRCC call number. I always call at 8am in the morning at which time the call center opens. My input after entering UCI is 3-1-2-0 (0 means speak to an agent). Remember to press 0 right when clock ticks 8am (if you press 0 earlier than 8am, the call will be transferred to automatic reply).
So my tip is start calling the above number around 7:58 and making sure you press 0 to speak to an agent right at 8AM.
Awesome advice! Thank you very much for all of your help.

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I had my study permit expired on 2021 December. However, I did apply and extend my study permit until July 2022. I finished my studies while working part time. I graduated on April 2022. I applied for my work permit and currently waiting for it to get approved (implied status). The issue is after getting my study permit extended I renewed all my govt id like BCID, MSP but forgot to renew the SIN number expiration date to new extended study permit date. Honestly speaking I forgot it and didn’t notice it. I was working completely legal and paying all my taxes. I had my status as a student too. I am EXTREMELY WORRIED IF IT WILL EFFECT MY PR APPROVAL IN FUTURE OR CURRENT WORK PERMIT APPROVAL. PLEASE HELPPPP HELPPP!!!!!!

ljmu0324

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I had my study permit expired on 2021 December. However, I did apply and extend my study permit until July 2022. I finished my studies while working part time. I graduated on April 2022. I applied for my work permit and currently waiting for it to get approved (implied status). The issue is after getting my study permit extended I renewed all my govt id like BCID, MSP but forgot to renew the SIN number expiration date to new extended study permit date. Honestly speaking I forgot it and didn’t notice it. I was working completely legal and paying all my taxes. I had my status as a student too. I am EXTREMELY WORRIED IF IT WILL EFFECT MY PR APPROVAL IN FUTURE OR CURRENT WORK PERMIT APPROVAL. PLEASE HELPPPP HELPPP!!!!!!
In my mind, it seems does not relate to your application of work permit , don’t worry

Keith IG Stream

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I dont think it will be a problem cause you have valid status anyway. But I recommend you to take legal advice from lawyer or you can call IRCC agent to make sure.