+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - CIC RIYADH Saudi Arabia APPLICANT

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
SMAKBAR said:
I beleive Raj would say the same thing, don't need to unless they ask for it. In my case I also did not submit my new iqama, nor did they ask for it.
SMAKBAR
Thank you very much!!!

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
alhassa said:
Hi Raj, good news Alfifa told my husband that there is no problem if he want to go home even he get his final exit. They said that if the embassy require to send his passport when he is already here in the Philippines, it is alright then just send it thru Aramex branch here and as procedure goes. Thank you so much, I will keep in touch with this forum. Regards to all and God bless.
See :) good news for you. Now you guys can enjoy a long vacation in ur home town :) all the best
And when the Embassy requests for the passports, don`t forget to include a self addressed paid Aramax Return Airway Bill with the parcel, while sending ur passports to the Embassy from Philippines.

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
SMAKBAR said:
I beleive Raj would say the same thing, don't need to unless they ask for it. In my case I also did not submit my new iqama, nor did they ask for it.
Hi cjjc23,
Smak is right. generally they don't need it but then if you have your application no with you then its no harm to send them an email with the scan copy attachment. In the subject mention ur application no.
I did it in my case and got a sweet reply from the embassy stating that, Thanks for copies we will include this in your application package```. Its always nice to be in touch with the Embassy and get some kind of feedback from them :)

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Rajaryan said:
Hi cjjc23,
Smak is right. generally they don't need it but then if you have your application no with you then its no harm to send them an email with the scan copy attachment. In the subject mention ur application no.
I did it in my case and got a sweet reply from the embassy stating that, Thanks for copies we will include this in your application package```. Its always nice to be in touch with the Embassy and get some kind of feedback from them :)
@RAJ
Thanks also!

alhassa

Jul 8, 2013
Rajaryan said:
See :) good news for you. Now you guys can enjoy a long vacation in ur home town :) all the best
And when the Embassy requests for the passports, don`t forget to include a self addressed paid Aramax Return Airway Bill with the parcel, while sending ur passports to the Embassy from Philippines.
Thanks Raj for giving us tips.. We will do that.

TC and Godbless :)

JosephRuflo

Jul 13, 2013
hello po sainyong lht,my bgong balita n po b s mga naaprovahan nong june 9 2013 pataas n ngsubmit ng passport my navisahn n po b ngaung week kz po 1 month mhgt n passport ko don pero d p po bnblk s tingin nyo po bo n nangyari.rply po w8 ko slmt god bless u all

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
I request all here to please communicate in English and not any regional language so that all members in here can learn from it.
thanks you in advance for understanding.

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Hello everyone. I would like to ask the seniors who had already undergone the medical examination if how long did it took for you to receive a reply from CIC if your medical exam is good or not. Will they proceed with asking for my passport? If so, how long would it take for me to receive my passport from CIC. It would really help if you can give atleast an estimate because I'm already going for exit and I don't know if it would take longer than I am expecting. Thank you very much everyone.

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Jian_Letran said:
Hello everyone. I would like to ask the seniors who had already undergone the medical examination if how long did it took for you to receive a reply from CIC if your medical exam is good or not. Will they proceed with asking for my passport? If so, how long would it take for me to receive my passport from CIC. It would really help if you can give atleast an estimate because I'm already going for exit and I don't know if it would take longer than I am expecting. Thank you very much everyone.
Hi, it's not the cic who will determine if ur medical is good or not, it's d clinic where u undergone ur medcal examination. U call them and asked about the result and wen did they forward it to embassy. If they said it was forwarded already in certain date, then what u have to do is just to wait the approval decision and it tkes 5-6 months more usually. So i advice not to pass ur resignation letter unless u got the cic's decision.

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
MOCHA said:
Hi, it's not the cic who will determine if ur medical is good or not, it's d clinic where u undergone ur medcal examination. U call them and asked about the result and wen did they forward it to embassy. If they said it was forwarded already in certain date, then what u have to do is just to wait the approval decision and it tkes 5-6 months more usually. So i advice not to pass ur resignation letter unless u got the cic's decision.
I see, thank you very much for the information Mocha but I guess I would have to continue applying outside Saudi. I've already submitted my resignation even before the start of my application due to important matters that I have to deal in the Philippines. I didn't expect to reach this point while I'm still in Saudi and I've done my application on line. I guess I would have to tell CIC my situation just in case I cannot finish my application here in Saudi. If you don't mind Mocha did you already finished with your application? how many months did it take you to receive a request from CIC for VISA stamping? Thank you so much, this forum has been very helpful on my part and I would like to continue to ask if I have difficulties in the future. May God bless us all with our application. Hope everything turns out good.

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Jian_Letran said:
I see, thank you very much for the information Mocha but I guess I would have to continue applying outside Saudi. I've already submitted my resignation even before the start of my application due to important matters that I have to deal in the Philippines. I didn't expect to reach this point while I'm still in Saudi and I've done my application on line. I guess I would have to tell CIC my situation just in case I cannot finish my application here in Saudi. If you don't mind Mocha did you already finished with your application? how many months did it take you to receive a request from CIC for VISA stamping? Thank you so much, this forum has been very helpful on my part and I would like to continue to ask if I have difficulties in the future. May God bless us all with our application. Hope everything turns out good.
U'r welcome :), yah better to inform them that u will be out of this country soon. By d way, im still waiting for my work permit, based from d information ive read in this forum,mostly 6 months before they got their visa or work permit for others. They sent an email to me together with the aor that it takes 12 months to finish the process but i guess it depends on the completeness accuracy of all the documents we r submiting,if there will be no problem then,the process can be finished smoothly. i applied last may 20 only and they sent a medical request may 26 and cic received it last june 1. So hopefully before the end of this year,il receive my work permit in God's grace. Good luck to ur application also. Godbless us

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
@hashu
Just checking on you. How is everything and how is the job. Any difficulties or the dream is still going on.

I have got all my Id's except my driver's license. and that would be done in about three weeks or so, and then life would be a bit easy. pray for me and for sure I would do for you.

alhassa

Jul 8, 2013
Jian_Letran said:
@ Jian_Letran

If ever you have informed CIC Riyadh about your situation, may I request to share the embassy's feedback or reply to you.

Thank you :)

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
MOCHA said:
U'r welcome :), yah better to inform them that u will be out of this country soon. By d way, im still waiting for my work permit, based from d information ive read in this forum,mostly 6 months before they got their visa or work permit for others. They sent an email to me together with the aor that it takes 12 months to finish the process but i guess it depends on the completeness accuracy of all the documents we r submiting,if there will be no problem then,the process can be finished smoothly. i applied last may 20 only and they sent a medical request may 26 and cic received it last june 1. So hopefully before the end of this year,il receive my work permit in God's grace. Good luck to ur application also. Godbless us
I hope you hear the good news soon Mocha. Same with you I'm just waiting for CIC to inform me that all is well and that they already need my passport for stamping. :) hope everything will go smoothly before I leave so that I don't have to worry about sending my passport to CIC Riyadh if I'm already in the Philippines.