+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - CIC RIYADH Saudi Arabia APPLICANT

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone! Any February applicants? Please share your timeline. My boyfriend has an application sent in Riyadh embassy last Feb 2013. I noticed as per other posts on this thread, a lot of applicants have been frequently refused. Same goes on my bf first application last Nov 2012, he received an email which is obviously a refusal letter from CIC stating that his offer of employment is inconsistent with the term of the federal agreement which applies to foreign nationals. We have a third party representative who checked all his requirement and documentation here in Canada and sent it back to Riyadh embassy and he didn't see any problem with the application. I wonder what the hell happened with his application being refused. :(

I hope there would be no problem with his second attempt this time. Good luck to all Riyadh applicants!

markster

Dec 27, 2012
HELP....i just want to ask , i send my passport to CIC Riyadh last march 2013 but my employer is asking it but im not telling to him that i have application in Canada what's the best thing i need to do?? and other thing how can i request to CIC riyadh to return back my passport ?? Thank You very much

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
markster said:
HELP....i just want to ask , i send my passport to CIC Riyadh last march 2013 but my employer is asking it but im not telling to him that i have application in Canada what's the best thing i need to do?? and other thing how can i request to CIC riyadh to return back my passport ?? Thank You very much
Just you send an email to the embassy and tell them your situation I hope they will return you passport.

dericknext

Apr 15, 2013
HELP HELP HELP..i am having dilemma right now , i got W1 visa stamp on my passport and employer as well, now here is the main problem my canadian employer turn down my application to him due to some reason, regarding here my employer in saudi arabia which i already submited my resignation from my current company.The Canadian employer rushing my arrival which is not possible at all, we all know that prior to resignation at least one month notice arghhh!!. I do all the explanation to my canadian employer but damn he cant absorb. My present employer wont agree to my deadline ..What will be my case in this situation? thus my W1 will be still liable can i still find a new employer?..

esil

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
6474 LCP Application ....PR/OWP
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 Refused app..: 20-Feb-2016 re-send app....: 25-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
IMM5406; 5669 Visa Officer :..... LZHL
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016 OWP approved: 01-June-2016 PR Eligibility: 15-June-2016
File Transfer...
to Abu Dhabi 15-June-2016 PR Option1 old pathway
Med's Request
19-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
11-08-2018
LANDED..........
God's will
hi, hello everybody,
i found this link useful for my application going to canada as live-in caregiver program. actually ive got a positive LMO and contract from my employer.
now my problem is i am holding dependent visa only from my parents. can i apply TWP? if yes how many days it takes? im afraid because my LMO will expire soon. and until now i didnt send my papers. please help what are the requirements.

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
dericknext said:
HELP HELP HELP..i am having dilemma right now , i got W1 visa stamp on my passport and employer as well, now here is the main problem my canadian employer turn down my application to him due to some reason, regarding here my employer in saudi arabia which i already submited my resignation from my current company.The Canadian employer rushing my arrival which is not possible at all, we all know that prior to resignation at least one month notice arghhh!!. I do all the explanation to my canadian employer but damn he cant absorb. My present employer wont agree to my deadline ..What will be my case in this situation? thus my W1 will be still liable can i still find a new employer?..
brother you did not say anything about the LMO or how did you get you visa. But in this situation the best way is to get your passport from your employer here in saudia, try giving some money to some one who can help you with that. In saudia it is not impossible. But just relax and think with collective mind, there should be a way. Or try contacting some lawyer in canada for help. Telling your employer that you have an emergency in your country in not a bad option, have your vacation stamped and fly to canada. May God be with you.

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
esil said:
hi, hello everybody,
i found this link useful for my application going to canada as live-in caregiver program. actually ive got a positive LMO and contract from my employer.
now my problem is i am holding dependent visa only from my parents. can i apply TWP? if yes how many days it takes? im afraid because my LMO will expire soon. and until now i didnt send my papers. please help what are the requirements.
The easiest way is to contact the one who got your LMO approved, they must provide the complete information to you. Or you can call the Embassy directly and ask for help, I am sure they would guide you.

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
hello everyone, im just new in this forum and before i joined here, i read all ur posts and i found it so helpful in other applicants..and i hope you can help me too with my questions:
1. BANK DRAFTS -which bank is accepting bank draft request even without account to them? is the only information I need is THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA? i dnt have idea about bank drft, so im thinking if the account no or d recipient's bank are also needed?
2. Im here in riyadh already,when I read ur posts all of you sent the application via courier, is it not possible to submit my application personally in canadian embasy here in riyadh since i can travel going to embasy, or they will not accept me?
4. Is any courier allowed to transact with them?or only aramex?Because im thinking to send it via feedex.
5. The expected starting date in my LMO is N/A, so wat will i write in d application form because i need to write dates
6. The current employer employment date- there's no up to present choice there, it should be date..so what can you advice? thank u

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
By d way Im a nurse here in riyadh for more than 4 years and im applying under live in caregiver program.
How about the documents that i will submit?d one with red ribbon?or d original diploma and transcript of records? Do i need to send even my high school credentials or only college diploma?
the reference letter, is it necessary to adree to them?or just to whom it may concern? or better to write CERTIFICATION on the heading and TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN IS NO NEED? thank u, pls help me because my head is aching because of too much questions in my mind...

AriesD

Apr 21, 2013
lotus_abbey said:
Hi everyone! Any February applicants? Please share your timeline. My boyfriend has an application sent in Riyadh embassy last Feb 2013. I noticed as per other posts on this thread, a lot of applicants have been frequently refused. Same goes on my bf first application last Nov 2012, he received an email which is obviously a refusal letter from CIC stating that his offer of employment is inconsistent with the term of the federal agreement which applies to foreign nationals. We have a third party representative who checked all his requirement and documentation here in Canada and sent it back to Riyadh embassy and he didn't see any problem with the application. I wonder what the hell happened with his application being refused. :(

I hope there would be no problem with his second attempt this time. Good luck to all Riyadh applicants!
Hi! I would like to ask when did your boyfriend submit his 1st application? How many months did it take the VO to refuse his application (November 2012)? I really hope this time your bf will make it. Keep on praying! ;)

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AriesD said:
Hi! I would like to ask when did your boyfriend submit his 1st application? How many months did it take the VO to refuse his application (November 2012)? I really hope this time your bf will make it. Keep on praying! ;)

He sent his application Nov. 2012 and he received a refusal letter though mail by January of this year, so basically it's about 2 months. I hope his second attempt will yield positive result at this time.

:)

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
I think CIC make some changes regarding the WP

http://www.canadavisa.com/major-changes-made-to-temporary-foreign-worker-program.html

thatsit

May 1, 2013
Hello all,
Is it true that they are stoping intra company transfers and it is effect from immediately? Is there someone in same situation? My sis is facing this issue.

AriesD

Apr 21, 2013
lotus_abbey said:
He sent his application Nov. 2012 and he received a refusal letter though mail by January of this year, so basically it's about 2 months. I hope his second attempt will yield positive result at this time.

:)
If you don't mind, what work's your bf applying for?

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016 -No Email AOR1- 17-10-2016 (AOR2)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
He makes all things possible IN HIS TIME
Pending parliamentary approval, increase the Government's authority to suspend and revoke work permits and labour market opinions (LMOs) if the program is being misused.

The Government is seeking to amend the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) to provide authorities to suspend and revoke LMOs and work permits.
This would allow Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) and Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to suspend, revoke or refuse to process a request for an LMO. This could occur if, for example, new information becomes available indicating that the entry of a temporary foreign worker would have a negative impact on the labour market or if it is determined that the LMO or work permit was fraudulently obtained.

Suspending an LMO would stop the issuance of work permits. In cases where an LMO is suspended or revoked, CIC will review the work permits that were issued under that LMO on a case-by-case basis to determine whether the work permits should also be revoked. The parameters of this new authority will be made public once they have been determined.