Passport Req..
Original PP submitted w/ the application
VISA ISSUED...
May 5, 2013
LANDED..........
Very soon...
ronie21 said:
@ Ironica

Dito aq sa dubai.. hnd q na kc mahintay ang responce ng cad. embassy sa email q kya Pinuntahan q na lng.. Nagbakasali ba.. ;D sa awa ng dios naging binigay nmn nila :) saan ka ba? puntahan u na lng kc sabi sa akin di dw cla ngrereply ng mga emails :(
kelan po kayo nag request? andito lang po ako sa abu dhabi. ilang minutes ka nag wait sa passport mo? try ko puntahan sa embassy bukas. between 8:30-10:30 po pwd cla mag entertain sa atin?

thanks sa info!

zacoroka

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
luxur said:
Hi Guys,

Here's an update with my inquiry last April 16 regarding status of my visa application ...see below email:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry.

Visa, work permit, and study permit applications are processed by the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi within service standards which can be found on our website, www.uae.gc.ca, at this link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/processing-traitement.aspx

Please note that the volume of applications received and the complexity of individual applications can cause processing times to be longer in some cases. This is often due to circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your patience and we will contact you once processing has been finalized.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration / AF
Canadian Embassy / Ambassade du Canada
Abu Dhabi

Websites / Sites web: www.uae.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/enquiry-how_demande-comment.aspx

Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number in your message.

Please include all your questions in a single message. In order to serve all clients better, we are not able to reply to multiple messages from the same client.

@ Zac

How are u? see u so soon...l'll be coming on 2nd of May.

@ luxur,...doing fine,bro,same stuff...haha!...waiting and hoping and praying to God to touch the heart of the visa officers handling our application for our TWP visas to be approved...i didn't send you messages often as i don't want to bother you during your stay with your family...anyways,bro,nice to hear that you are coming back soon...extend my regards to your wife and kids as well...God bless...!

ronie21

Mar 20, 2013
ironica said:
kelan po kayo nag request? andito lang po ako sa abu dhabi. ilang minutes ka nag wait sa passport mo? try ko puntahan sa embassy bukas. between 8:30-10:30 po pwd cla mag entertain sa atin?

thanks sa info!
[/quote

mga 10am na aq nkarating sa Cad. embassy sabi sa akin balik aq ng 2:30pm kc hahanapin pa nila ung files q. kya nglibot libot na muna aq sa abu dhabi mall.. oo my dalawang kabayan tau ngwowork dun.. papasokin ka nmn nila pgcnabi u na naisent u na application u tru aramex.. sabhin u hihiramin u lng original passport u..

hothunk74

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Passport Req..
TBA
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Sooooonnn! In God's grace
Guys, based on november applicants in CEM manila almost all are processed (approved/refused) that i've read in this forum.
Any idea why CEM abu dhabi on nov applicants still no reply from them?
To all Dubai and Abu Dhabi applicants please check this personally if you have time maybe they will entertain in person
and not emails. Thanks ;)

ronie21 said:
ironica said:

thanks sa info!
[/quote

mga 10am na aq nkarating sa Cad. embassy sabi sa akin balik aq ng 2:30pm kc hahanapin pa nila ung files q. kya nglibot libot na muna aq sa abu dhabi mall.. oo my dalawang kabayan tau ngwowork dun.. papasokin ka nmn nila pgcnabi u na naisent u na application u tru aramex.. sabhin u hihiramin u lng original passport u..

hothunk74

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Passport Req..
TBA
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Sooooonnn! In God's grace
@ reyvil13pv wala pang reply from the embassy ikaw ano timeline mo? nasa dubai kba or abu dhabi ::)

reyvil13pv said:
@ hothunk74

Approved nb ung application mo?

reyvil13pv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI EMBASSY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Passport Req..
26-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON
hothunk74 said:
@ reyvil13pv wala pang reply from the embassy ikaw ano timeline mo? nasa dubai kba or abu dhabi ::)
Dito ako s dubai sir.
kapasa ko plng ng docs ko s abu dhabi last 7 april. Still have alot of time to wait. food attendant sa sasachewan. kaw ba?
Kunin ko pla nymber no just incase para maki.update. ero cp ko. 0557098824

Marc19k

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=navy]Abu Dhabi UAE[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=navy]6421[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=navy]08-11-2012[/color]
Med's Request
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Interview........
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=navy]16-06-2013[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=navy]30-06-2013[/color]
LANDED..........
[color=navy]August 05, 2013..[/color]
@hothunk74
@reyvil13pv

CEM means Canada Embassy in Manila. So,We can't compare co'z we have a different applications process.
in CEM or CIC-Manila they have procedure to follow to take this AOR and MR and etc.
CIC-Riyadh KSA and CIC-Abu Dhabi UAE are the same..

GUYz,MOre Patience and Keep Pray!
GOd BLess us all !

zya

Mar 25, 2013
reyvil13pv said:
@ hothunk74

Approved nb ung application mo?
hi reyvil.

Hi guys, I need your honest opinions. speaking of errors, i made a typo in my application for temporary work permit. I am so worried it will be the reason for rejection which i hope and pray it will not, here is my situation.

I submitted my application along with all the required documents 2 weeks ago. 2 days ago I get through all my papers and noticed that i have typed wrongly 2 numbers that corresponds the months of my start and end of my work experiences.

1st error. i typed 2008 08 instead of 2008 11 being the start date of my current work should be 2008 November
2nd error. i typed 2008 01 instead of 2008 10 being the end date of my previous work should be 2008 October

I have submitted all my certificate of employment with the correct dates and my CV that has the correct dates.

I couldn't sleep thinking that those typos could be the reason for rejection. but according to my friend i should not worry much as the visa officer will understand that typo happen sometimes. and what is important is that i have submitted all the certificate of employments with correct dates and she also said that visa officers if in doubt call the employer to confirm. I am afraid they will interpret those typos as misrepresentation of infos? guys i need your opinions pls.

thanks so much in advance. pls include me in your prayers for the positive result of my application.

zya

reyvil13pv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI EMBASSY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Passport Req..
26-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON
zya said:
hi reyvil.

Hi guys, I need your honest opinions. speaking of errors, i made a typo in my application for temporary work permit. I am so worried it will be the reason for rejection which i hope and pray it will not, here is my situation.

I submitted my application along with all the required documents 2 weeks ago. 2 days ago I get through all my papers and noticed that i have typed wrongly 2 numbers that corresponds the months of my start and end of my work experiences.

1st error. i typed 2008 08 instead of 2008 11 being the start date of my current work should be 2008 November
2nd error. i typed 2008 01 instead of 2008 10 being the end date of my previous work should be 2008 October

I have submitted all my certificate of employment with the correct dates and my CV that has the correct dates.

I couldn't sleep thinking that those typos could be the reason for rejection. but according to my friend i should not worry much as the visa officer will understand that typo happen sometimes. and what is important is that i have submitted all the certificate of employments with correct dates and she also said that visa officers if in doubt call the employer to confirm. I am afraid they will interpret those typos as misrepresentation of infos? guys i need your opinions pls.

thanks so much in advance. pls include me in your prayers for the positive result of my application.

zya

hi zya,

Im not sure but maybe the VO will think that its a typo error since u have a supporting docs(cv& empl certs). just pray. I also have a.mistake on my application form. Type of work permit i click IPRN WORK PERMIT instead of OTHER- TWP. I just recently knew it that OWP is diff. from TWP. i hope that the VO will cobsuder that subce on my application its TWP.

cee12345

Dec 23, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC in Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-12-2014 (Received in Ottawa on May-14-2014)
Doc's Request.
Sent PCC on Sep-4-2014 (without any request from CIC)
AOR Received.
June-25-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Dec-22-2014
Med's Done....
Dec-23-2014 (by Dr. Gabor Lantos - Uploaded via eMedical on Jan-13-2015. ECAS updated to Medical Received on Jan-16-2015)
Passport Req..
March 23, 2015 at 9:37PM (ECAS Status changed to Decision Made on March 24, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2015
LANDED..........
May 10, 2015
Hi Everyone :)

I just landed Toronto yesterday evening. Arrived late due to the delay from Abu Dhabi.
It was a 14-Hour direct flight (Etihad Airlines).
Ofcourse, the passport control and immigration as expected were long.
Had to wait around 1 hour to be able to get past through all the stringent question and answers.

Hoping that you all will have your time on the approval of your application.

Today is my first official day in Toronto and planning to open a bank account, get a simcard and apply for SIN.

A friend has suggested a room rental which I will look at later.

Anyone around here for Toronto or who are in Toronto let's meet.

Good Luck to everyone ;)

reyvil13pv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI EMBASSY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Passport Req..
26-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON
zya said:
Reyvil, thank you for your response, you don't have to worry about it as I have also clicked OWP as advised by the agency according to my friends who are now in canada who applied in the same agency they have also chosen OWP though their application is TWP. it doesn't matter according to them.

Zya.
Hi Zya,

Are here in UAE?
anong agency mo?
How many months did ur friends wait for their applications?
Thanks

HAZEL2020

Sep 21, 2011
cee12345 said:
Hi Everyone :)

I just landed Toronto yesterday evening. Arrived late due to the delay from Abu Dhabi.
It was a 14-Hour direct flight (Etihad Airlines).
Ofcourse, the passport control and immigration as expected were long.
Had to wait around 1 hour to be able to get past through all the stringent question and answers.

Hoping that you all will have your time on the approval of your application.

Today is my first official day in Toronto and planning to open a bank account, get a simcard and apply for SIN.

A friend has suggested a room rental which I will look at later.

Anyone around here for Toronto or who are in Toronto let's meet.

Good Luck to everyone ;)

wow...happy to know that your already in canada cee...hope to see you soon..

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016 -No Email AOR1- 17-10-2016 (AOR2)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
He makes all things possible IN HIS TIME
another day another hopes... 8) just sit back and relax guys, Keep on praying.

please share

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016 -No Email AOR1- 17-10-2016 (AOR2)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
He makes all things possible IN HIS TIME
hi pipz,

Just want to ask if you tender your resignation already, especially to those who applied last november and december.

let me me know your thoughts...kindly share

ciao! ;) ::)