+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - ABU DHABI EMBASSY

Apr 28, 2013
hi, ask ko lng po , nagapply ako sa abudhabi nung april 2, kaso ung bank draft ko eh walng name sa likod and ung picture ko walng signature and date taken.ok lng po ba yun? may mga naging case na ba na ganun tapos narefuse ung visa ? sa kuwait po ako ngayon
NOC 6641 Food Service Counter attendant.
marming salamt po

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
zya said:
Lonay1979 said:
REPOST LANG PO :)

its good we already have our LMO's, as obtaining LMO's for outland applicants in the coming months will be tougher. whew!
I did not read any quote in the article that there will be stricter rules or added requirements and just says "reforms are expected to be announced in coming months" and "changes are in the works"...... Maybe they will only lower the CAP for these job openings, again we can only speculate...... Whatever these changes are, we cannot say :mad: :(until it is announced and if these rules will be implemented right away or not...... And even if we already have our LMOs, we cannot say that we are clear because they might implement anything in retrospect, meaning even the if the rule is new, they will still cover previous LMOs that were issued...... :mad:

reyvil13pv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI EMBASSY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Passport Req..
26-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON
per said:
I did not read any quote in the article that there will be stricter rules or added requirements and just says "reforms are expected to be announced in coming months" and "changes are in the works"...... Maybe they will only lower the CAP for these job openings, again we can only speculate...... Whatever these changes are, we cannot say :mad: :(until it is announced and if these rules will be implemented right away or not...... And even if we already have our LMOs, we cannot say that we are clear because they might implement anything in retrospect, meaning even the if the rule is new, they will still cover previous LMOs that were issued...... :mad:
LET‘S ALL THINK POSITIVE WHATEVER IT IS. IT‘S FOR FREE...

hothunk74

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Passport Req..
TBA
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Sooooonnn! In God's grace
Hi @per are u applying from kuwait? Based on their site last year it was 5 mos average time which that time we submitted our application.
But since then as of january this year it showed 7 mos processing, are we covered on this present average processing time? Any thoughts
on this, thanks ;D

per said:
Hay, what's happening at the Embassy??? Seems applications from November onwards were put on hold..... Guys we might be expecting them to fully maximize the 7 months processing time as indicated in their website..... :( :mad: :( November applicants are waiting for almost 6 months now...... I hope the embassy will start giving out visas soon...... ::)

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
hothunk74 said:
Hi @ per are u applying from kuwait? Based on their site last year it was 5 mos average time which that time we submitted our application.
But since then as of january this year it showed 7 mos processing, are we covered on this present average processing time? Any thoughts
on this, thanks ;D
I am applying from Dubai..... As far as I have been monitoring this thread, the processing time really varies, September applicants were able to get their visas more or less 4 months, October applicants got their visas more or less 5 months, now as per monitoring some applications within this thread and outside this thread November applicants are averaging at a waiting time for almost 6 months now..... So it seems (1) month is added successively, if we follow the trend, we can only hope and pray that the Embassy start giving out visas soon for November applicants so they can move on to December applicants and so on...... But yeah we can also expect the Embassy to maximize the (7) months as indicated in their website for so many reasons that only them knows, best thing to do is don't stress about about your application (it will come in the right time), I just try to monitor the trend so I know what I should expect since cee12345 started this thread in this forum and I'm one of the people whose been here since the beginning of the thread and left still waiting for visa..... Goodluck in our applications!!!! ;) ;D ;)

nomi119

Nov 30, 2012
Per :)

You are Right Per , the processing time really varies and even me i have applied on 28 of November 2012 still no response from embassy. The First week of 6 months have started m still eagerly waiting and i have noticed even single applicant of november did not get any response from embassy

Also i m very closely keeping an eye on this thread and i found that new policies to be expected interm of IELTS but still not implemented. Lets see what will happen with us ONly Patience is the key of Success Pray for all

melai5476

Feb 16, 2013
per said:
I am applying from Dubai..... As far as I have been monitoring this thread, the processing time really varies, September applicants were able to get their visas more or less 4 months, October applicants got their visas more or less 5 months, now as per monitoring some applications within this thread and outside this thread November applicants are averaging at a waiting time for almost 6 months now..... So it seems (1) month is added successively, if we follow the trend, we can only hope and pray that the Embassy start giving out visas soon for November applicants so they can move on to December applicants and so on...... But yeah we can also expect the Embassy to maximize the (7) months as indicated in their website for so many reasons that only them knows, best thing to do is don't stress about about your application (it will come in the right time), I just try to monitor the trend so I know what I should expect since cee12345 started this thread in this forum and I'm one of the people whose been here since the beginning of the thread and left still waiting for visa..... Goodluck in our applications!!!! ;) ;D ;)
@per, hi. My husband is planning to go to CEM tomorrow para ipull out muna nya passport nya para renew ang work visa nya dito sa UAE. We filed last November 4 but haven't got any response from them until now. Do you think it's a good idea??? Please enlighten us. Thanks...

melai5476

Feb 16, 2013
melai5476 said:
@ ronie21 ask ko lang kelan ka nagfile ng docs mo sa Canadian Embassy? Yung sa akin kasi filed namin last November pa the nagemail din kami for pull out ng passport pero up to now wala pa din balita or reply :(

@ronie21 balak din namin pumunta sa CEM this wednesday para ipull out muna passport husband ko. Makukuha din kaya namin sya within the same day? Ano hahanapin sa min like passport copy ba or LMO photocopy or aramex receipt? Thanks....

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
melai5476 said:
@ per, hi. My husband is planning to go to CEM tomorrow para ipull out muna nya passport nya para renew ang work visa nya dito sa UAE. We filed last November 4 but haven't got any response from them until now. Do you think it's a good idea??? Please enlighten us. Thanks...

Hi, as per experience ni Ronie, nag drop by lang cya and then he got his passport on the same day (better bring Aramex receipt or copy of it, any ID (Emirates ID or Labour Card) and LMO just in case they need relevant documents to dig up the application. I would advise for you to get your husband's passport and renew the UAE visa because if the embassy will see that the visa has expired it might be grounds to deny your husband's canada application. Renew it because we don't know when they will grant the visa to you might take 2 months (hopefully not). Better renew the UAE visa then the embassy will just notify if they will need your passport for visa stamping....

The only downside for renewing the visa is your husband might need to pay 45 days of his salary since he will renew his contract and will not finish it when he gets his canada visa, but depends if the contract is limited or unlimited, then again better be safe than sorry.... Regards!!!! ;) ;) ;)

melai5476

Feb 16, 2013
per said:
Hi, as per experience ni Ronie, nag drop by lang cya and then he got his passport on the same day (better bring Aramex receipt or copy of it, any ID (Emirates ID or Labour Card) and LMO just in case they need relevant documents to dig up the application. I would advise for you to get your husband's passport and renew the UAE visa because if the embassy will see that the visa has expired it might be grounds to deny your husband's canada application. Renew it because we don't know when they will grant the visa to you might take 2 months (hopefully not). Better renew the UAE visa then the embassy will just notify if they will need your passport for visa stamping....

The only downside for renewing the visa is your husband might need to pay 45 days of his salary since he will renew his contract and will not finish it when he gets his canada visa, but depends if the contract is limited or unlimited, then again better be safe than sorry.... Regards!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Thanks!!! ;)

Lonay1979

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon...in GOD's Perfect Time
melai5476 said:
Thanks!!! ;)
@ Melai

pareho kmi ng case ng hubby mo, ma expire na rin visa ko sa end of May, sabi ng company ko pwede ako i renew pero need ko mag pay sa gagastusin sa pag renew...sana nga dumating na visa natin :)

Boudz

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
Med's Request
7-03-2016
Med's Done....
9-03-2016
Interview........
12-05-2016
Pls.Let share your Timeline / NOC. (Abu-Dhabi Only)
esp.to all newbie.( so,can give you some advice and answer )
I'm praying for all of applicant who are in this form.!

Apps Rec'd PPR VISA STATUS VISA Rec'd DURATION NOC LANDING

N O V E M B E R
Luxur 14-Oct-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6641 TBA
melai5476(Spo)04-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
Nelle 05-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6641 TBA
cmsaeed 06-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
Lonay1979 06-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6641 TBA
Marc19k 08-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6421 TBA
friendly9211 11-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
Rosier192 13-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
Carlito123 14-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6421 TBA
Karlo Magno 19-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6421 TBA
merx 21-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
singhsukhbir 21-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
hothunk74 24-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA 8431 TBA
nomi119 28-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6611 TBA
aydee 29-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA

D E C E M B E R
per 10-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6641 TBA
cee12345 12-Dec-12 27-Feb-13 APPROVED 12-Mar-13 90Days 0114 TBA
Franz08 13-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6421 TBA
pado 23-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6611 TBA
Shakinoor 23-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
Ironica 24-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6211 TBA
Butchoi501 29-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6611 TBA

J A N U A R Y
zacoroka 02-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
kratos25 06-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA 6322 TBA
Jeace 08-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA 6641 TBA
Zell 13-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA 1471 TBA
CanadaPinoy 15-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
Ghagen(Spouse)23-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
lexie_nicole(Spouse)29-Jan TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
divinevina 29-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
ronie21 29-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA 6641 TBA
F E B R U A R Y
epzbarbosa 10-Feb-13 TBA PENDING TBA 6242 TBA
planazur 21-Feb-13 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
M A R C H
Nadine26 17-Mar-13 TBA PENDING TBA 6453 TBA
Boudz 06-Mar-13 TBA PENDING TBA 1122 TBA
A P R I L
HAZEL2020 01-Apr-13 TBA PENDING TBA 6641 TBA

**TBA - To be Advised
**PPR - Passport Request
**Pending- waiting for update
**NOC - National Occupational Classification

friendly9211

Apr 16, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/01/2015
Doc's Request.
28/02/2015
IELTS Request
13/03/2015
Med's Done....
11/04/2015
Foreign worker program gets new rules, higher fees
Changes follow CBC story on Royal Bank's use of foreign workers

The federal government is making it more difficult and more expensive for companies to turn to foreign workers to fill job vacancies in Canada.

A number of changes to the temporary foreign worker program were announced Monday by Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney. The program is jointly managed by his department and by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada.

The expected changes came after a CBC Go Public story earlier this month on the use of foreign workers by Royal Bank that sparked public outrage and brought renewed focus on the temporary foreign worker program. The controversy dominated Parliament Hill and had the government defending the program but also promising changes to it so that it is not abused.

Kenney said the government is responding to concerns about how the program is being used and is making changes to ensure that Canadians get the first crack at available jobs.

Insiders say Canada 'scammed' by foreign worker industry
"The temporary foreign worker program was intended to fill acute labour shortages on a temporary basis only, not to displace Canadian workers," Kenney told a news conference in Ottawa.

One of the key changes is a new fee that will be imposed on employers when they apply to the government for a labour market opinion (LMO). A positive labour market opinion must be obtained in order for employers to bring foreign workers to Canada. It takes a number of factors into consideration including what potential benefits hiring the foreign workers would have on the labour market and what efforts were made to hire Canadian workers for the positions.

Some work categories are exempt from the LMO requirement. Professionals and business people, for example, who come to Canada as part of international agreements or workers who come as part of an exchange program do not need a LMO.

The amount of the fee for employers has not been set yet. The government also intends to increase the price of a work permit for foreign workers. It is currently $150. Kenney said the measures will help ensure that employers do more to recruit and train Canadians before looking abroad.

"What we're trying to do is put more financial pressure on employers to look to and hire Canadians first," Kenney said at a news conference.

Another change affects how much employers must pay temporary foreign workers. The government is getting rid of a rule that allowed them to pay foreign workers up to 15 per cent less than the prevailing wage for a classification of job. Employers did have to offer foreign workers the same wage as Canadian workers doing the same job in the same geographic region, but the 15 per cent rule drew a lot of controversy and confusion.

friendly9211

Apr 16, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/01/2015
Doc's Request.
28/02/2015
IELTS Request
13/03/2015
Med's Done....
11/04/2015
More changes to come
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce immediately reacted to the changes by saying they will particularly hurt small businesses.
"While they would much rather employ Canadians, or permanent immigrants, these businesses often have no choice but to look to temporary foreign workers to take jobs that would otherwise go unfilled," the chamber's president, Perrin Beatty, wrote on its website.
There could be more changes to come. The government plans to do cross-country consultations on the program and it says it will closely monitor the effects of the measures announced Monday.
Some labour economists have been calling for a review of the program to determine if it is adequately addressing labour shortages or whether it is undermining wages and job opportunities in Canada.
Erin Weir, a labour economist with the United Steel Workers Union, said in an interview earlier this month that some companies go through the motions of pretending to hire Canadians in order to get a positive labour market opinion.
The Alberta Federation of Labour said Monday that the program is being abused and employers are using it as a first choice instead of a last resort.
"Nowhere in the country is the situation more serious than in Alberta where clearly the temporary foreign worker program is being used to displace Canadians and to set off a race to the bottom in terms of wages and conditions," said Gil McGown, the group's president.
McGowan said at a news conference on Parliament Hill that the program is driving down wages and "giving employers an excuse to abdicate their responsibility to train the next generation of Canadians."
McGowan said his group