06/01/2015
Doc's Request.
28/02/2015
IELTS Request
13/03/2015
Med's Done....
11/04/2015
hi

any update from last november and december applicants...

pls share

kratos25

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
kamloops BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
DEC 2 2015
Doc's Request.
Aug 17 2016
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Jan 4 2017
Med's Done....
jan 20 2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
hi evryone.. can anyone tell if abu dhabi embassy received my application.. coz there was no any confirmation or any acknowlegement that my files were received... i sent it lst jan 6 2013.. how do i checked my status... pls help..

reyvil13pv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI EMBASSY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Passport Req..
26-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON
kratos25 said:
hi evryone.. can anyone tell if abu dhabi embassy received my application.. coz there was no any confirmation or any acknowlegement that my files were received... i sent it lst jan 6 2013.. how do i checked my status... pls help..
if its via aramex u can check it on their ARAMEX TEXT TRACK. just tex ur shiftment number to 0509002200.
they will send u a text msg whether ur docs have been received by SMF IM which is the visa immigration/ canada embassy abu dhabi..

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016 -No Email AOR1- 17-10-2016 (AOR2)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
He makes all things possible IN HIS TIME
i would like you to read this article if this helps why it took so long to process our working permit..
share your thoughts...

Ottawa, January 2, 2013 — The brand-new Federal Skilled Trades Program begins accepting applications today, announced Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney.

“The new Skilled Trades Program will address serious labour shortages that some regions of the country are facing, and will help grow Canada's economy,” said Minister Kenney. “These long-overdue changes are part of the government's plan to build a fast and flexible immigration system that is responsive to the needs of Canada's economy. Canadian employers have long been asking for ways to get the skilled tradespeople they need to meet demands in many industries across the country. We've listened to their concerns and created this program in response.”

In the program's first year, CIC will accept applications from up to 3,000 people in specific trades. The occupation list was designed to reflect current labour market needs and ensure the program delivers a diverse range of skilled tradespeople to fuel Canada's economy. Within the 3,000, there will be no limit on 26 in-demand occupations, while 17 occupations will be subject to sub-limits of 100 applications each. In total, there are 43 occupations eligible for the Federal Skilled Trades Program. Applications are expected to be processed within 12 months.

In addition to being qualified for an eligible occupation, Federal Skilled Trades Program applicants must demonstrate basic language proficiency in either English or French at the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 5 for speaking and listening, and CLB 4 for reading and writing. This is due to the overall importance of language as a determinant of immigrant success and general health and safety reasons. CLB 4 is considered basic proficiency while those with CLB 5 can more effectively participate in and understand routine conversations.

Other criteria include: a valid offer of employment in Canada or a certificate of qualification from a province or territory in a qualifying skilled trade; at least two years of work experience in the occupation within the last five years; and meeting the employment requirements set out in the National Occupational Classification system, with the exception of licensing requirements, which are addressed separately.

“The Federal Skilled Trades Program is yet another tool in the Canadian employer's toolkit to find the workers they need to build Canada's future economy,” said Minister Kenney. “This new program, along with all other changes we are introducing, will help us move towards an immigration system that better supports Canada's economic growth and long-term prosperity.”

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016 -No Email AOR1- 17-10-2016 (AOR2)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
He makes all things possible IN HIS TIME
Ottawa, September 28, 2012 — Most citizenship applicants will soon be required to provide up-front objective evidence of their language ability at the time they apply, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

This change will be implemented as of November 1, 2012. Currently, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) assesses the language ability of applicants, aged 18–54, solely through interactions with CIC staff and by using the results of the citizenship knowledge test.

“Extensive research has consistently shown that the ability to communicate effectively in either French or English is a key factor in the success of new citizens in Canada,” said Minister Kenney. “We believe it is important that new citizens to be able to participate fully in our economy and our society.”

The Citizenship Act already requires that applicants be able to communicate in one of Canada’s official languages. This regulatory change will not increase the language level required but will change the way that citizenship applicants aged 18–54 demonstrate their language ability.

Under the old rules, there was no objective way to test language abilities of applicants. Under the new rule, applicants must provide objective evidence that they meet the language requirement, achieving the Canadian Language Benchmark/Niveau de compétence linguistique canadien 4 in speaking and listening, when they file their application. Applicants will be required to submit acceptable evidence, such as:

the results of a CIC-approved third-party test; or
the evidence of completion of secondary or post-secondary education in English or French; or
the evidence of achieving the appropriate language level in certain government-funded language training programs.
While CIC will continue to use the applicant’s interaction with CIC staff and with citizenship judges as part of the language ability assessment, the new regulations mean that applicants must first provide objective evidence that they meet that requirement when they file their application. CIC will return the applications of those who do not provide evidence of language ability up front, enabling CIC to focus resources on processing those who do meet the requirements.

The requirement for adult applicants to provide objective evidence of their language ability with their citizenship submission applies to every application received as of November 1, 2012.

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
meron po ba nakaranas na ng ganito? dumating po sa akin ang passport request ko at may kasama po note na wala po daw ang name ko sa database nila nung nagtsek sila kung andun ung pngalan ko sa lmo, wala po daw ang pangalan ko dun sa databse nila, ang employer ko po ay nagpadala na sa akin nung copy ng lmo template na andun ang pangalan namin nga selected worker bale 10 po kami lahat dun at andun naman po talaga ang pangalan ko, di ko po maintidihan kung bakit hinde nila makita sa database nila ung pangalan ko, ano po kaya dapat ko gawn d2 sa problema kong ito? Bale 2 po kami na ganyan ang problema ngayon, un pong 8 namin kasabay sa lmo ay dumating na po ang visa nila, pls help naman po, kailngan ko po ng mga advise, wala naman po ako narereceive ba na refusal letter, pinadala ko po ung passport ko at lmo template na may name ko nung March 25, hangang ngayon wala pa po resulta kung refuse ba o approve, pero ung sa 8 ko ksabay may visa na sila, please tulong naman po mga kababayan.

melai5476

Feb 16, 2013
@ronie21 ask ko lang kelan ka nagfile ng docs mo sa Canadian Embassy? Yung sa akin kasi filed namin last November pa the nagemail din kami for pull out ng passport pero up to now wala pa din balita or reply :-(

ronie21 said:
@ Ironica

Dito aq sa dubai.. hnd q na kc mahintay ang responce ng cad. embassy sa email q kya Pinuntahan q na lng.. Nagbakasali ba.. ;D sa awa ng dios naging binigay nmn nila :) saan ka ba? puntahan u na lng kc sabi sa akin di dw cla ngrereply ng mga emails :(

Marc19k

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=navy]Abu Dhabi UAE[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=navy]6421[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=navy]08-11-2012[/color]
Med's Request
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Interview........
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=navy]16-06-2013[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=navy]30-06-2013[/color]
LANDED..........
[color=navy]August 05, 2013..[/color]

TOo quiet.. :(
Any UPDATES!

======================================================================================================
Pls.Let share your Timeline / NOC. (Abu-Dhabi Only)
esp.to all newbie.( so,can give you some advice and answer )
I'm praying for all of applicant who are in this form.!

Apps Rec'd PPR VISA STATUS VISA Rec'd DURATION NOC LANDING

N O V E M B E R
Luxur 14-Oct-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6641 TBA
melai5476(Spo)04-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
Nelle 05-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6641 TBA
cmsaeed 06-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
Lonay1979 06-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6641 TBA
Marc19k 08-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6421 TBA
friendly9211 11-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
Rosier192 13-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
Carlito123 14-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6421 TBA
Karlo Magno 19-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6421 TBA
merx 21-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
singhsukhbir 21-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
hothunk74 24-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA 8431 TBA
nomi119 28-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6611 TBA
aydee 29-Nov-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA

D E C E M B E R
per 10-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6641 TBA
cee12345 12-Dec-12 27-Feb-13 APPROVED 12-Mar-13 90Days 0114 TBA
Franz08 13-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6421 TBA
pado 23-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6611 TBA
Shakinoor 23-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
Ironica 24-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6211 TBA
Butchoi501 29-Dec-12 TBA PENDING TBA 6611 TBA

J A N U A R Y
zacoroka 02-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
kratos25 06-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA 6322 TBA
Jeace 08-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA 6641 TBA
Zell 13-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA 1471 TBA
CanadaPinoy 15-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
Ghagen(Spouse)23-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
lexie_nicole(Spouse)29-Jan TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
divinevina 29-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
ronie21 29-Jan-13 TBA PENDING TBA 6641 TBA
F E B R U A R Y
epzbarbosa 10-Feb-13 TBA PENDING TBA 6242 TBA
planazur 21-Feb-13 TBA PENDING TBA ? TBA
M A R C H
Nadine26 17-Mar-13 TBA PENDING TBA 6453 TBA
A P R I L
HAZEL2020 01-Apr-13 TBA PENDING TBA 6641 TBA

**TBA - To be Advised
**PPR - Passport Request
**Pending- waiting for update
**NOC - National Occupational Classification

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Hay, what's happening at the Embassy??? Seems applications from November onwards were put on hold..... Guys we might be expecting them to fully maximize the 7 months processing time as indicated in their website..... :( :mad: :( November applicants are waiting for almost 6 months now...... I hope the embassy will start giving out visas soon...... ::)

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Butchoi501 said:
i would like you to read this article if this helps why it took so long to process our working permit..
share your thoughts...

Ottawa, January 2, 2013 — The brand-new Federal Skilled Trades Program begins accepting applications today, announced Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney.

“The new Skilled Trades Program will address serious labour shortages that some regions of the country are facing, and will help grow Canada's economy,” said Minister Kenney. “These long-overdue changes are part of the government's plan to build a fast and flexible immigration system that is responsive to the needs of Canada's economy. Canadian employers have long been asking for ways to get the skilled tradespeople they need to meet demands in many industries across the country. We've listened to their concerns and created this program in response.”

In the program's first year, CIC will accept applications from up to 3,000 people in specific trades. The occupation list was designed to reflect current labour market needs and ensure the program delivers a diverse range of skilled tradespeople to fuel Canada's economy. Within the 3,000, there will be no limit on 26 in-demand occupations, while 17 occupations will be subject to sub-limits of 100 applications each. In total, there are 43 occupations eligible for the Federal Skilled Trades Program. Applications are expected to be processed within 12 months.

In addition to being qualified for an eligible occupation, Federal Skilled Trades Program applicants must demonstrate basic language proficiency in either English or French at the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 5 for speaking and listening, and CLB 4 for reading and writing. This is due to the overall importance of language as a determinant of immigrant success and general health and safety reasons. CLB 4 is considered basic proficiency while those with CLB 5 can more effectively participate in and understand routine conversations.

Other criteria include: a valid offer of employment in Canada or a certificate of qualification from a province or territory in a qualifying skilled trade; at least two years of work experience in the occupation within the last five years; and meeting the employment requirements set out in the National Occupational Classification system, with the exception of licensing requirements, which are addressed separately.

“The Federal Skilled Trades Program is yet another tool in the Canadian employer's toolkit to find the workers they need to build Canada's future economy,” said Minister Kenney. “This new program, along with all other changes we are introducing, will help us move towards an immigration system that better supports Canada's economic growth and long-term prosperity.”
Hi, I think this doesn't affect all applications (maybe some), if you will note, this clipping is dated 2nd January, where September and October applicants were waiting for their visas by that period and there were no problem at all, their visas were released more or less 5 months from application date, though the IELTS exams have been implemented by that time already on case to case basis (some were required but most are not) that's why if you back read my posts, I was constantly asking those who got their visas if they were required an IELTS exam..... From what I read from other sources, the Embassy will start accepting ALL applications including Federal Skilled Trades Program applicants starting May 4, 2013 and maybe (not sure) the Embassy is gearing up for this opening day..... So November and December applicants whose visas were not yet released are impacted (including mine). :( :( :(

melai5476

Feb 16, 2013
per said:
Hay, what's happening at the Embassy??? Seems applications from November onwards were put on hold..... Guys we might be expecting them to fully maximize the 7 months processing time as indicated in their website..... :( :mad: :( November applicants are waiting for almost 6 months now...... I hope the embassy will start giving out visas soon...... ::)

Guys, please give us advice. We're planning to go to CEM this week and ask to pull out our passport to renew UAE work visa. My husband submitted his docs last November 4, 2012 but still no result as of this time. What do you think guys is it a good idea??? Or could it cause more for the delay of his visa processing. :-X

Lonay1979

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon...in GOD's Perfect Time
REPOST LANG PO :)

Just got a news for The Globe and Mail concerning tighter requirements for FW: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/new-rules-for-foreign-workers-program-to-help-canadians-compete/article11601857/
Report to moderator Logged

Lonay1979

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon...in GOD's Perfect Time
Para sa mga FCA kagaya ko, :(

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/carney-warns-against-overreliance-on-foreign-workers-for-low-paying-jobs/article11498835/

Boudz

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
Med's Request
7-03-2016
Med's Done....
9-03-2016
Interview........
12-05-2016
Hi everyone,

I applied for my WP in person in Abu Dhabi (NOC 1122) on March 6 and am still waiting for a response. Sorry to see all of you who have been waiting for so long. I would like to be added to the list and I will follow your progress regularly. Best of luck to everyone!