Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hope so
Congts Jenog Bro.

God is organizer for all. you are blessed.

I am also waiting for decision since 23 Nov 2013 (7 months) online applicants. No news/update yet.

Anyway all the very Best.

meoww83

Jun 7, 2014
hi Jenog ,

hope u can help me with my case. I have approved LMO and job offer as laundry presser. My application for work permit just got rejected recently for the reason that I didn't satisfy the visa officer that I will occupy the offered position base on my current experiences. I was shock and surprise! As some of my friends got their approved work permit and they are also working with me at the airport as passenger check in agent. Do you think, is it about my status? As I'm still single and for them not. I felt really disappointed and confused. My dream to work in Canada gone. But I don't want to lose hope. My LMO still valid till next month, can I still reapply for work permit? and what supporting documents I can provide to satisfy the VO. Below is his reason why he rejected me

"I am not satisfied that you intend to occupy the position in Canada based on your current experience and background".

sam_ngk

Jan 26, 2014
Singham said:
Congts Jenog Bro.

I am also waiting for decision since 23 Nov 2013 (7 months) online applicants. No news/update yet.

singham its really great news but what about yours and mine as we are in same field hotel housekeeping ???
really worried yaar

sam_ngk

Jan 26, 2014
Jenog said:
Good to hear that you received PPR also. Mine I received passport request last June 02, 2014.

regards,

Jenog
no brother jenog i haven't got any update yet so far don't know what is going on. iam very happy to hear that you have got your ppr request finally god has answered your prayers bro..
hopefully soon we all those who waiting since long time will get a news by grace of lord..
whatever he has planned for us we should not lose hope

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
Singham said:
Congts Jenog Bro.

Thanks singham...

Just be patience. You will be next...

regards,

jenog

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
meoww83 said:
hi Jenog ,

hope u can help me with my case. I have approved LMO and job offer as laundry presser. My application for work permit just got rejected recently for the reason that I didn't satisfy the visa officer that I will occupy the offered position base on my current experiences. I was shock and surprise! As some of my friends got their approved work permit and they are also working with me at the airport as passenger check in agent. Do you think, is it about my status? As I'm still single and for them not. I felt really disappointed and confused. My dream to work in Canada gone. But I don't want to lose hope. My LMO still valid till next month, can I still reapply for work permit? and what supporting documents I can provide to satisfy the VO. Below is his reason why he rejected me

"I am not satisfied that you intend to occupy the position in Canada based on your current experience and background".

No there is no concern about being single pertaining to work permit application. Everything is equal married or not. You are still eligible to re-apply for a work permit considering that your LMO still valid. And in order to satisfy the VO. You need to provide employment certificates related to your job offer position to support your application.

Goodluck.

Jenog

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
|I love u Jesus said:
hi jenog...

hope u r doing well..

any updates.....did u received u passport with visa stamped...

when u submit u r passport..?

I submitted my original passport a day after I received email from embassy. (June 03, 2014)
3-5 working days for the visa issuance.

regards,

jenog

olinidisu

Apr 15, 2014
qatar
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2014
IELTS Request
NOT YET
Med's Request
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
Jenog said:
I submitted my original passport a day after I received email from embassy. (June 03, 2014)

regards,

jenog
hi jenog,

I'm having a current working visa in qatar right now valid till next year, in God's grace once my WP will get approved I am planning to go to Philippines for a 2 weeks vacation and from there I will go directly to Canada, do you think I would face any issue in the Phil Immigration since I will not take PIDOS going to Canada I might take connecting Flight, ( Phil- hongkong-Canada) so once I will go out from the country I will just tell to the Immi that I'm heading to hongkong going back to Doha Qatar, while infact my real destination is Canada.

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
olinidisu said:
hi jenog,

I'm having a current working visa in qatar right now valid till next year, in God's grace once my WP will get approved I am planning to go to Philippines for a 2 weeks vacation and from there I will go directly to Canada, do you think I would face any issue in the Phil Immigration since I will not take PIDOS going to Canada I might take connecting Flight, ( Phil- hongkong-Canada) so once I will go out from the country I will just tell to the Immi that I'm heading to hongkong going back to Doha Qatar, while infact my real destination is Canada.
Yes hanapan ka ng PDOs kung paalis ka na ng Canada. At OEC din. POLO verification letter from your employer.

Better not to go home ako din naka schedule magbakasyon ngaun July. pero I opt na d na lang umuwi.

regards,

jenog

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
Update Guys!

regards,

jenog

ferysonu

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Calgary, CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 12, 2016
Nomination.....
Nov 18, 2016 and Applied to Federal on Dec 19, 2016 (Re-Applied on June 27, 2017)
AOR Received.
Feb 09, 2017 (Aug 29, 2017)
IELTS Request
Submitted Along with Application
File Transfer...
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account."
Med's Request
March 5, 2018
Med's Done....
Completed
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
22-Mar-2019 and sent on 23-Mar-2019
VISA ISSUED...
3-Apr-2019
LANDED..........
04-Apr-2019
Need help urgently.....

I have applied on 3rd of March in VFS Abu Dhabi for Intra-Company Transfer and received email of approval for work permit and in 2 days, email to submit original passports for visa stamping. I applied for my wife (Open Permit) and kids (Student Permit) too, but i received only one email confirmation, is one letter enough to cover all four or i need to enquire for other letters too.

olinidisu

Apr 15, 2014
qatar
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2014
IELTS Request
NOT YET
Med's Request
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
Jenog said:
Yes hanapan ka ng PDOs kung paalis ka na ng Canada. At OEC din. POLO verification letter from your employer.

Better not to go home ako din naka schedule magbakasyon ngaun July. pero I opt na d na lang umuwi.

regards,

jenog
Thanks for te reply bro, anyway i have submitted my application on april 15, and they have received it april 16, my police clearance was not yet included in my application as it took 2 weeks here to process it, now my police clearance from philippines and here in qatar are already with, so just waiting till they email me and request for it , you think i would get any feedback from them anytime soon? Im really kinda nervous right now, as i've been hearing some refusals also lately with other applicants, the same time you guys got your approval.. Crossed fingers :-X

Apr 13, 2013
Hi Jenog...

Have you received your passport from embassy...?

for me submitted on last 8th....till no updates...

pls update u r status...

Jenog said:

regards,

jenog