+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICANTS - Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi 2014 batch

msperez

Jan 2, 2014
AliV said:
Hi there, got an email today to say my work permit application has been updated however, when I login there is no update... has anyone here experienced something similar?
Hi alIV, i got the same email from CIC. A bit worried also before because they are not sending any update monthly. what i did, I emailed them, and after 10days they replied and informed me that LCP is not one that need to expedite. And my application will take 10-12 months. I sent my application last June 24, 2014 and it is thru online by the way.

AliV

Aug 11, 2014
Msperez thank you for your reply. May I please ask: When did you get this email from CIC? Did you get it in June shortly after you submitted your online application or did you get the CIC email recently?
I got this email from CIC when I first submitted my application and then again yesterday... so I got this CIC email twice over a period of 6 months... did you only get it once? Did you get it soon after your application was submitted in June?
Thanks so much!

msperez

Jan 2, 2014
Aliv when i submitted my application, at same the day they sent me the confirmation/tracking number and the confirmation of my application. After that i never received anything from them until i emailed them last October 3 and received the reply October 14 ,the message which I already stated in my previous comment. After that I received an email that my application has been updated (October 15). but when I opened my CIC account there is no any changes on it.

All we have to do is patiently wait for the perfect time of our success :) good luck to all of us.

MCR

Nov 4, 2014
Hello, I am new in this forum, My application submitted to CEM feb 14 2014 by my representive, till now no updates. my NOC is something medical equipment representative and related occupations. ANY one same noc as mine? I have no idea. please share. :) :) thanks in advance

GLaxam

Aug 4, 2014
hi msperez..what is ur noc .ur under LCP ?i submitted mine on dec 10, 2014. noc6474 LCP..just keep in touch if ur noc is the same with me..from what province u will be assign. GOD will provide .sooon

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hi everyone
I applied for work permit few months ago through VAC and now they have required my passport. My question is that don't they need medical before they issue visa. They never requested meds from me. Can anyone please answer.
Thanks

gel_canada

Aug 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
21-01-2015 (PHIL, KSA, FBI PCC, and new sets of Employment Records)
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2015
LANDED..........
28-05-2015
maba said:
Hi everyone
I applied for work permit few months ago through VAC and now they have required my passport. My question is that don't they need medical before they issue visa. They never requested meds from me. Can anyone please answer.
Thanks
Hello Maba, may I ask whats your NOC code?? i have read some cases here in the forum, some applicants who skip their medical and got their VISA..

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
gel_canada said:
Hello Maba, may I ask whats your NOC code?? i have read some cases here in the forum, some applicants who skip their medical and got their VISA..
Thanks for the reply.
I checked CIC website and discover that they don't require meds for UAE.
I am working in Dubai NOC is 6211.

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
maba said:
Thanks for the reply.
I checked CIC website and discover that they don't require meds for UAE.
I am working in Dubai NOC is 6211.

Correct! If you are currently residing in UAE. There will be no medical requirements regardless of position.

Regards to ALL....

Jenog

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hi everyone

I have applied for PR and work permit under provincial nominee program from UAE. I got my temporary work visa. But I am wondering that if there should be a separate work permit with it or they will issue one at the port of entry?
Can anyone answer please?
Thank you. ;) :) :D

msperez

Jan 2, 2014
GLaxam said:
hi msperez..what is ur noc .ur under LCP ?i submitted mine on dec 10, 2014. noc6474 LCP..just keep in touch if ur noc is the same with me..from what province u will be assign. GOD will provide .sooon
Hello Glaxam. My application is under LCP as well. I'm done with medicals last December and received an update last January 3 that I passed. Just waiting for the next update now. Hopefully and I'm always praying that I will receive that visa early this month.. My employer is in North Vancouver. How about yours?

coolit

Mar 21, 2014
Hi guys its been a while, any update from 2014 applicants? I have a question regarding my sister application she's send her docs at Abu Dhabi VFA last July 2014 still waiting for the PPR, the question is, her contract will expire this coming June and she wanted to look for another job,can she move to another job even her visa still not approve? Thanks in advance hope you can help us to decide. God bless

msperez

Jan 2, 2014
coolit said:
Hi guys its been a while, any update from 2014 applicants? I have a question regarding my sister application she's send her docs at Abu Dhabi VFA last July 2014 still waiting for the PPR, the question is, her contract will expire this coming June and she wanted to look for another job,can she move to another job even her visa still not approve? Thanks in advance hope you can help us to decide. God bless
Hi coolit I'am also a July 2014 applicant and waiting for ppr. I suggest to better to get another job while she hasn't visa yet. Better that there is something holding her in here. We never know when they will issue that visa. Since she will finish the contract on June and for example the visa will be issue this month nothing to worry, she can quit the neW Job