+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICANTS - Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi 2014 batch

princesitangkulot03

Aug 6, 2013
Yap...cem abu dhabi po cia..

Last march 27 umuwi n cia sa pinas kya ung passport nia nanggaling sa pinas (RAF International)
Pinadala nia last wed ata...
Sana tuloy tuloy n nga ito eh!

SOWP din po cia..

Maling

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi (online)
NOC Code......
N/A (SOWP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
princesitangkulot03 said:
Yap...cem abu dhabi po cia..

Last march 27 umuwi n cia sa pinas kya ung passport nia nanggaling sa pinas (RAF International)
Pinadala nia last wed ata...
Sana tuloy tuloy n nga ito eh!

SOWP din po cia..

wow thank u po nabuhayan ako ng loob... Pareho po kami ng hubby mo online and sa abu dhabi din kaso ako dec 26 po nagpasa... Sana ako rin po lumabas na result soon... Congrats po sa inyo! :)

May 8, 2014
Hi Guys,

New here, still no update....submitted via online (Canada Embassy in Abu Dhabi.) - 22 Sept 2013, last update by CIC was 30 November 2013.

Whole family applied, wife for the work permit (food safety/service supervisor), me for TRV, two kids for student visa. 7 months has passed, still no request for police clearance/NBI.

Rrhhiizz

Feb 24, 2014
I need Help guys..Please give me the link or the exact mailing address of canadian embassy here in abudhabi..planning to submit all my documents one of these days..Pls..Thank you in advance..God Bless everyone..:)

gothedistance

May 11, 2014
hello guys im just new here, its nice to hear everybody helping each other out especially to the person who initiated this, its really helpful.

I am currently processing my papers right now for working permit, and one of the requirements that vac in Kuwait asked me is the "letter addressed to the embassy" and my other question Is that do I need a police clearance and nbi certificate back in Philippines even if I already have a police clearance in Kuwait? just want to ask anyone of you guys. hope you could help me out. thanks

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
gothedistance said:
hello guys im just new here, its nice to hear everybody helping each other out especially to the person who initiated this, its really helpful.

I am currently processing my papers right now for working permit, and one of the requirements that vac in Kuwait asked me is the "letter addressed to the embassy" and my other question Is that do I need a police clearance and nbi certificate back in Philippines even if I already have a police clearance in Kuwait? just want to ask anyone of you guys. hope you could help me out. thanks
From your concern, both are mandatory requirements for work permit application.

Just do this:

Police clearance for Kuwait - where you currently resides for 6 mos.
and only NBI in our country

regards,

Jenog

gothedistance

May 11, 2014
pasa said:
dear friends,
I need your advice as I am having sleepless nights these days. My wife processed all the documents just last Wednesday thru VFS global. I trusted them but they didn't check all the documents thoroughly. and yesterday, we realized that she forgot to sign the job contract. and today when we asked them if we could still sign that contract, they said all the documents have already been sent to Canadian embassy, Abu dhabi. now we are very much anxious about getting rejected just because of that. her LMO expires in September 2014. Any advice will be highly appreciated in advance.
JUST SEND AN EMAIL ADDRESSED TO ABU DHABI VISA OFFICE MENTION YOUR PROBLEM WITH THEM, I READ ABOUT IT BEFORE, AND I THINK THOSE KINDS OF ISSUES ARE BEING SETTLED ONLINE

gothedistance

May 11, 2014
Jenog said:
From your concern, both are mandatory requirements for work permit application.

Just do this:

Police clearance for Kuwait - where you currently resides for 6 mos.
and only NBI in our country

regards,

Jenog
THANKS ALOT JENOG,, BUT HOW ABOUT THE "LETTER TO BE ADDRESSED TO EMBASSY" DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THIS? AND ALSO ABOUT THE TRANSCRIPT OF RECORD AND MY PREVIOUS CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT, DO I STILL NEED A RED RIBBON OF IT? THANKS

nikysa

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
gothedistance:

Dont worry, we have the same case. I also forgot to signed the contract,.but my Visa was Approved in one month. so dont worry..as long as the LMO, Contract is legitimate.

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
gothedistance said:
THANKS ALOT JENOG,, BUT HOW ABOUT THE "LETTER TO BE ADDRESSED TO EMBASSY" DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THIS? AND ALSO ABOUT THE TRANSCRIPT OF RECORD AND MY PREVIOUS CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT, DO I STILL NEED A RED RIBBON OF IT? THANKS
Just follow this as your guide.

http://can-am.gc.ca/visas/work_download-telcharger_travailler.aspx?lang=eng

regards,

jenog

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
Any update guys!

Regards,

Jenog

sam_ngk

Jan 26, 2014
Jenog said:
Any update guys!

Regards,

Jenog
Jenog bro its really making us worried :( 6th month going to complete this coming 18th may ...what's taking so long bro... any idea ::)

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
sam_ngk said:
Jenog bro its really making us worried :( 6th month going to complete this coming 18th may ...what's taking so long bro... any idea ::)
Bro.,

Is your job under Food service sector?

Regards,

Jenog

Maling

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi (online)
NOC Code......
N/A (SOWP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
Jenog said:
Any update guys!

Regards,

Jenog
I got an information from someone in the embassy and said that they currently slow in processing wp applications. They are processing fast on pr applications. Thats why most of us are already in the 4-6 months period and even beyond but still have no update