+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Abu Dhabi Visa Office .

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
How many weeks says in website? I am staying in Kuwait, when I applied that time it said 12weeks and now it's turn to 20weeks. No clue how abu dhabi visa office works? If anything comes up then let us know. I hope you will get it soon.

HI, how is your application? I applied in June 17 and until now still in progress.

hope to get soon too...

ximense

Jun 10, 2019
Lets just wait for an update next week. The IRCC processing times is not updated yet. It still shows 21 weeks since 21-May-2019. I am officially at 21 weeks today and no update yet. I think the processing times might have changed again.

any update ??

Mehroz 1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hello everyone
I apllied for work permit visa stampiming in abu dhabhi embassy so along with my passport which document required must we need to send photos also or not ?

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Hello everyone
I apllied for work permit visa stampiming in abu dhabhi embassy so along with my passport which document required must we need to send photos also or not ?
If you are in UAE then one week.
And if you don't mind could you share your time line?

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
If u don't then it goes up-to 8 weeks. There is thread for visa stamping ADVO. Plz check there. You will find different cases about visa stamping. When did you apply for work permit? And from which country? We applied for work permit and waiting for decision. Plz share your timeline.

windoww

May 14, 2019
Applied LMIA job
Applied 12 April 2019
Biometrics 23 April 2019

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents:
We do not need additional documents.
Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics:
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Still no response

Today i contact my lawyer in Canada they said time line is changes 21 week to 28 weeks in Abu Dhabi

one of my friend he got visa with in 12 weeks in Saudi Arabia with LMIA work Visa

IS THERE ANY WAY TO SHIFT MY APPLICATION ABU DHABI TO SAUDI ARABIA ?

I am residence in Bahrain

Thanks