+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Abu Dhabi Visa Office .

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
Hi guys...
can you give me some info regarding work permit application from uae.. how did you apply and under what category.. did you use any consultancy firm for application.. thanks

Reactions: Bellabeau

Bellabeau

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi guys...
can you give me some info regarding work permit application from uae.. how did you apply and under what category.. did you use any consultancy firm for application.. thanks
Hello Malik87,
In my case WP with LMIA Application was submitted by our Employer with the help of their Lawyer from Toronto through online in ADVO,it was NOC 7242.

By the way any updates or approved WP between month of August and September 2018 here? Please share us your timeline.

Reactions: Malik87

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
Hello Malik87,
In my case WP with LMIA Application was submitted by our Employer with the help of their Lawyer from Toronto through online in ADVO,it was NOC 7242.

By the way any updates or approved WP between month of August and September 2018 here? Please share us your timeline.
Do you know if it’s possible to apply work permit without Lmia?? Like an open workpermit?

Bellabeau

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hello guys,
Any good news and updates from WP application in Abu dhabi? Please share your timelines and experiences.
Thanks!

Bellabeau

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi, did you receive your WP? Can you please share your timeline. Thanks
Hello Diwata!
Yes we received our WP,OWP for my wife,Student and TRV for both of my daughter.
Posting of LMIA: Jan.2018
Positive LMIA: May 31, 2018
Application of WP: August 27,2018
Application Received: August 31,2018
PPR Abu Dhabi: November 18, 2018
Passport Received: November 21, 2018

Now screwed up here in Manila for Pdos and poea clearances,waiting for documents from poea Toronto to begin with the process.

Hope you all have a very good need too! Prayers and Patience is the key! And may God Bless us all!

Diwata2018

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Hello Diwata!
Yes we received our WP,OWP for my wife,Student and TRV for both of my daughter.
Posting of LMIA: Jan.2018
Positive LMIA: May 31, 2018
Application of WP: August 27,2018
Application Received: August 31,2018
PPR Abu Dhabi: November 18, 2018
Passport Received: November 21, 2018

Now screwed up here in Manila for Pdos and poea clearances,waiting for documents from poea Toronto to begin with the process.

Hope you all have a very good need too! Prayers and Patience is the key! And may God Bless us all!
Thank you for your prompt response. But are u still here in UAE or u eventually left UaE and planned to exit in Phil?

Reactions: Bellabeau

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello bimale4bipeople how did you know that your file was shifted to AUH? thanks
Because I got the visa stamped from Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi. The file was shifted in the last week when I got request to submit my passport.
Application was originally submitted submitted to the Canadian High Commission in India

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi so if it is under process you will not know if it is processed in your country of citizenship or your country of residence? I have the same problem. I opted to process my work permit in the Philippines rather here in UAE but the problem is its pass already the normal processing time. know I do not know which processing time should I follow and I also do not know where is my application is being processed.
So my WP application was processed way back in 2016-2017 time frame.
My lawyers opted to submit my application to Canadian High commission in India since they saw that the work permit processing time was 9 weeks in comparison to the processing time of 39 weeks if they submit to the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi.
So they submitted my application on 31 Aug 2016 (in India) and I received request for the passport submission on 16 Jan 2017(at Abu Dhabi). One week before 16 Jan 2017, lawyers told me that my application has been transferred to Abu Dhabi for the finalization of my WP application.

If I look back now as to why it took so long for me. I believe it would have been because of security check or screening for me (because recently for my PR application it also took around 10 months for the application to be completed)

What I used to do was to keep following up with my lawyers who were appointed by my organization in Canada.

It’s a matter of few more weeks you application will be completed and you will receive the request for passport. Have patience my friend. Till then earn some tax free money in DXB :D

Mehroz 1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
So my WP application was processed way back in 2016-2017 time frame.
My lawyers opted to submit my application to Canadian High commission in India since they saw that the work permit processing time was 9 weeks in comparison to the processing time of 39 weeks if they submit to the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi.
So they submitted my application on 31 Aug 2016 (in India) and I received request for the passport submission on 16 Jan 2017(at Abu Dhabi). One week before 16 Jan 2017, lawyers told me that my application has been transferred to Abu Dhabi for the finalization of my WP application.

If I look back now as to why it took so long for me. I believe it would have been because of security check or screening for me (because recently for my PR application it also took around 10 months for the application to be completed)

What I used to do was to keep following up with my lawyers who were appointed by my organization in Canada.

It’s a matter of few more weeks you application will be completed and you will receive the request for passport. Have patience my friend. Till then earn some tax free money in DXB :D
Hello everyone I submitted my passport from pakistan to Abu Dhabi Canada embassy for work permit visa but still thare is no response
Date of submission 7 of may 2019