Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi Guys
Need you advice
I am creating EE profile ,But stuck in work experience.I am working in company from last 10 years.I joined as Trainee and now working as Senior Manager.
While creating EE Profile do i need to mention all positions i worked from last 10 years like Trainee ,Asst Manager ,Manager & Senior Manager.
Or I should mention current designation ??
I'm assuming this is foreign (non-Canadian) work experience. To receive maximum points for FSW eligibility (under the 6 selection factors), you need to account for 6 years in your profile.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

To receive maximum points under the CRS for express entry eligibility, you can count a maximum of 3 years.

So - the # of years you want to describe in the profile depends on how many years of work experience you want to claim for points. But generally, if job duties & responsibilities differ enough to have a different NOC, you should treat each position as a separate job. If they do not differ that much (and they may or may not in managerial occupations, depending on the type of company/sector you work in), then you can simply list it as "manager."

raviranjanec10

Feb 8, 2018
I got my ITA. :)
But there is a little issue. :(
So my NOC is 2171, but in my EE profile, I had listed my job tenure with only my current designation. But actually, I have worked on two different designations in the same firm. both correspond to the NOC 2171 only. One is analyst(2014-16) and the other is consultant(2016-present). In EE profile, I only mentioned consultant with tenure (2014-17) because it was under the same employer.

I can't change it because I've accepted my ITA already. :(
Is it such a big deal?

Hi,
Can you please let me know what you did and have you received your PR.

I am into the same boat.

Thanks,
Ravi

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hi Guys
Need you advice
I am creating EE profile ,But stuck in work experience.I am working in company from last 10 years.I joined as Trainee and now working as Senior Manager.
While creating EE Profile do i need to mention all positions i worked from last 10 years like Trainee ,Asst Manager ,Manager & Senior Manager.
Or I should mention current designation ??
Many thanks
Trainee period wontw be counted....start with Assistant manager and so on...

Cheers

Jul 25, 2018
I got ITA yesterday. I have a question regarding my part time work history. Hope someone can help me with it.

I have been working 1 year and half in my current company as property accountant ( this is the position i use to apply CEC). Before i graduate from university, i part-timed in a restaurant couple hours a week. I did not mention this part time experience in my profile. i want to ask do i have to mention it in the application documents?( i may not get a reference letter and i can not count the exact hours worked there because my shift changes every few weeks)

Hi,
Can I add Volunteer work (for which I have got experience letter) in the EE profile?

Jul 25, 2018
regarding reference letter
I cannot gather all reference letters of my all previous companies .
But I have their Joining letter and experience letter.
will that be sufficient? or is it mandatory to have reference letter of all 4 companies in my case which i worked earlier in 2005 ?

Hoshi Ryu

Oct 15, 2023
PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING WORK HISTORY
Jan 2021 to Aug 2021 - 1st Program completed
Aug 2021 to Dec 2021 - Co-op term. But I did not opt for CO-OP.
Nov 2021 I was hired by a tech company for regular/permanent role. I used enter only 20 hours in my time sheets (I have proof of it)

Jan 2022 to Aug 2022 - 2nd Program completed (while working 20 hours per week for the same company)
Aug 2022 to Dec 2022 - Co-op term. But I did not opt for CO-OP.
Sep 2022 - Continued with the job entering 40 hours per week

My offer letter has start date November 2021

In EE,
I qualify for FSW only if enter "Yes" as studying full time while doing this job?
I qualify for both FSW, CEC if enter "No" as studying full time while doing this job?

will it a problem if I enter No as as studying full time while doing this job in order to qualify for CEC since I have almost 2 years Canadian working experience. (8 months of 20 hours a week and rest 40 hours after my 2nd program)
Anyone in the same situation and have still gotten PR?